• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My First Ven Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChakramThrower

true, but the Ven heart thing you kinda just slapped on there, so it killed the relevance
Well its a theory about how Roxas could have a heart and look like Ven while being Sora's nobody which we dont have that much evidence for since much hasnt been said so we need some open mindness and from lack of bbs news recently as everything is about 358/2 days so close to its release, so im hopeing after a while we will get more news to back up some other theories that have been pushed for lack of evidence also

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
This theory needs evidence and some revision. For a beginner it's not as bad as some of the stuff I've seen.

ChakramThrower

there are other ways you could get the Ven heart thing to work , but its less theory, more fanfic...

but i understand what you mean
Well thanks for understanding few others seem to on this thread and just think im whacked out
But we do need more news for bbs out soon to get more of an idea on how it could work, its been a long time since we got anything new, so maybe at E3 We will atleast get a new video

3-D

Join Me
behind you... Go ahead look, i dare you...
Well thanks for understanding few others seem to on this thread and just think im whacked out
But we do need more news for bbs out soon to get more of an idea on how it could work, its been a long time since we got anything new, so maybe at E3 We will atleast get a new video

your welcome :]

yeah, new BBS information would help A LOT of theories
we dont have a lot of info at all lol

xDENLINx

Well its a theory about how Roxas could have a heart and look like Ven while being Sora's nobody which we dont have that much evidence for since much hasnt been said

It was a good thought, but it doesnt make sense.. Roxas is sora's nobody- nobody's don't have hearts.. Wouldn't that make Roxas not a nobody if he did have a heart? It just confuses me...

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
I made up this theory today while writing in another post with KBL who helped by contridicting me so i covered more of my holes but im putting it all together here for you to fla.. i mean discuss
Oh ya I remember. And my name is mentioned.

What i think happened is that when Ven asked his friends to erase him they erased his body but decided to keep his heart and hide it
Erase means to take out of existence if his heart is not gone then he wasnt truly erased.

where they put terra's keyblade to keep Ven's heart safe inside of Riku.
So your saying that Ven's heart went to riku so ven's heart wouldnt effect it in anyway.

Riku had the strongest heart and was the stronger kid of the island making him a better choice than Sora.
Can we actually say that???

But after a few years Riku fell into darkness and Sora took the keyblade from him, but while he was taking the keyblade he also took Ven's heart unknowingly keeping the heart safe as it followed the keyblade.
Wouldnt the heart have some kind of form since it exist on its own.

Then we go ahead to when Sora used the dark keyblade on himself and became a heartless but because his heartless form of a shadow couldnt use the keyblade but his nobody could it stayed with the nobody.
So remember that the body and soul had to be reborn as a nobody(Roxas) so it would take some time before he is born plus him using the keyblade.

With Ven's heart inside of him but still out of reach because it wasnt Roxas'/Sora's heart (just like how the Org couldnt just take one of the random hearts from a destroyed heartless they needed either a new heart created from kingdom hearts or their old hearts from their destroyed heartless) it effected him by his apperance and emotions both being in Roxas but not Ven's memories because it was still not his heart.
Ven's heart would be in control of roxas even though its not his body and soul. Also the memories would affect Roxas memories even if its not his heart. Such as Ansem SoD taking over Riku's body and soul it taking on his appearance and still having his memories.
So Roxas had a heart and emotions but as still a nobody and he has the apperance of Ven.
I would say if Roxas had a heart he would be whole. But I know someones going to disagree.

Xarhas

All im trying to do is argue my point and i havnt seen any good theory on why Ven would asked to be erased or to go to Sora or why roxas looks like him and i put it together in my head and tried to make since but i guess i didnt, but atleast im not saying that he and sora are brothers like some people, i atleast tried to put original thought into it

Sorry if you didnt like

Yeah, stand up for yourself. You have a right to voice your opinion and you should be able to without anyone telling you that it's retarded before they even consider the possibleness of the theory. And yes, you did try to back up your theory with more theories, but oh well. We all make mistakes, right? If we didn't we wouldn't be human. I say this is a pretty good theory. It has faults, but every theory does. That's why it's a theory. And I second Chocobo: this theory is WAY better than most of the beginners here. Good job.

Muse

you look atrocious
Nothing says you must have your own heart to be whole.

Then how come when the hearts were raining down in TWTNW, none of the Nobodies who oh-so-eagerly waved their arms around trying to grab one, managed to do so? Instead, all of the hearts turned into Heartless. I didn't see a single one of the Nobodies transform back into a human; did you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back