• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MY FIRST CONCERT

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiro`Seijuro

Website
www.myspace.com
Ok, so, the other night, I went to see Roger Waters in concert, the "Creative Genius" of Pink Floyd. It was, without question, the highlight of my life thus far. The crowd was roaring, he had this high-definition screen behind him that was extremely massive, and it just showed this things while he sang that you can't even describe.

He did the Dark Side of the Moon after he did a bit of an opener, where he played a few songs from Final Cut, the Wall, and even Animals (one of my favorite albums). Oh, and Wish You Were Here too: Shine on You Crazy Diamond (Parts I-V), Have a Cigar, and Wish You Were Here.

I, among the group of my friends, were among the VERY few that weren't doing copious amounts of drugs and drinking massive amounts of beer. But you knew it was there, all around you. You could smell it.

When he did "Sheep" in the beginning, the crowd was screaming the lyrics while he sang. It was spectacular. Everyone agreed, the energy Roger conveyed on stage was amazing. I mean, I have an enormous respect for that man, just for his beliefs and such, this just reinforced it.

The final song of the encore was "Comfortably Numb". Everyone was screaming it, but you couldn't hear everyone screaming it, because they were doing such a good job up on stage. Hell, I was screaming it. I was screaming through most the concert.

Afterwards, when we left the concert area, back into the one place where the gates were, we were talking and this girl (she was on something, dunno what) came up to us with a shirtless friend (who was male) and shouted out, "ROGER WANTS US TO START A REVOLUTION!" and she pounded fists with all of us.

Then she dashed off, and her friend shouted "LSD!"

Got home at 4:00 a.m.

I've got a shirt and a program, program as in tells about the concert. It's very, very well done. The concert had amazing production values. Everyone was just going on and on about how it was epic, biblical, legendary. Kevin said it was better than the one he saw in Philadelphia, and Greg, who'd seen a lot of concerts, was so impressed with this one, he never stopped talking about it afterwards. Best one he'd seen, he said. By far.

We didn't do any drugs, or anything. Don't worry.

Certain parts of the concert really made the experience, like when he was doing "In the Flesh", and he pointed to members of the audience for certain lyrics, like "That one's smoking a joint," or "That one looks like a queer!"

It was just all in all a great experience.

darkshadow666

nothing from nowhere im no one at all....
haha well im happy someone had a good first concert.

mine sucked as well as most of my friends'.

except for my BFF. her first concert was this year's warped tour in pomona. i was soooooooooo jealous...mine was a free Hoobastank concert at the LA county Fair lol.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
lulz my first concert wus red hot chili peppers

I was stuck in the stands, so no moshing for me .__.

Did you go bodysurfing? In my eyes, it was only a truly amazing concert if you managed to get carried halfway across the crowd. So much fun D:

~Dorian Gray

rainxdropper

Website
www.fos-ff.net
aww, my first concert was crappy ...

... it was *nsync. ;____; my sister made me go, i swear!

but my second one rawked, for there was dir en grey, and it was love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back