• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My father and I were talking about it...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenshi_Aerith

Website
www.freewebs.com
My father and I were talking about the fact that everyone was saying they wouldn't get the game they day it came out...As it turns out we did a bit of researh and as it turns out all you were having to wait till today due to the fact that they just go shipped Yesturday to the retailers...also we ended up (already have it...yay me!...bad retailers and game shops! Give the KH Fans there Game!!!) comming to conclusion that you guys will end up getting it today or some time this week...(By the way I dout this is brand new news to all of you, but though I might say somthing)

Deathsaber99

Website
www.myspace.com
the gamestop guy told me the problem about different release dates too. The game is released and shipped out from TENNESSE on the 28th. thats why west coast people get it last. I don't know why it is tennesses though

oOnyaOo

...whrer do u download it......if i were 2 down load it woul it work in my uk playstaition or do i need to get some type of softwere or should i just wait till it comes out over here....

Umagon

My mom is picking it up for me in 2 hours (I have anime club so I can't pick it up for myself, poor me.)

wtholyf

no you don't need to mod your ps2, Just get the Magic slide kit (this includes Swap Magic 3.6) and use the slide tool and Swap Magic and ya you can run it. Btw tenshi you shouldn't say those kinds of things on forums (unless you live in canada or any other country, other then US i mean)

E

Eclipse

I am confused as well, you can see my thread, where i contacted square enix, because everyone flamed me cuz i stould on the side that i believed it was shipped the 28th, arrives the 29th. SE confirmed that for me, as i spoke to them, and they said it ships the 28th

10 minutes later...

xaldin claims he has the game...in bermuda..........march 27th

people start yelling how they got the game and are getting it at midnight.......on march 27th

SE = liars

they said the 28th, and people get it the 27th. if they were telling the truth, that would be virtually impossible

kh_pro

TwilightSoulKey said:
I am confused as well, you can see my thread, where i contacted square enix, because everyone flamed me cuz i stould on the side that i believed it was shipped the 28th, arrives the 29th. SE confirmed that for me, as i spoke to them, and they said it ships the 28th

10 minutes later...

xaldin claims he has the game...in bermuda..........march 27th

people start yelling how they got the game and are getting it at midnight.......on march 27th

SE = liars

they said the 28th, and people get it the 27th. if they were telling the truth, that would be virtually impossible
Dude midnight on the 27th would make it the 28th cuz when it is midnight it goues to the next day, DUH!

Tenshi_Aerith

Website
www.freewebs.com
wtholyf said:
no you don't need to mod your ps2, Just get the Magic slide kit (this includes Swap Magic 3.6) and use the slide tool and Swap Magic and ya you can run it. Btw tenshi you shouldn't say those kinds of things on forums (unless you live in canada or any other country, other then US i mean)

Quite true... Gomen ^^ I shouldn't do to all the copy rights and etc...! Anyways new subject! Ummmmm.... *thinks* I have the KH2 OST anyone eles?

DualWeilder.

well i think all the stores had it they just put it out whenever. cause the store where i live didnt have it yesterday, but a store 20min from here had it. so i got it on the 28th

E

Eclipse

kh_pro said:
Dude midnight on the 27th would make it the 28th cuz when it is midnight it goues to the next day, DUH!

are you really that dumb? i talked to square enix they said it ships the morning of the 28th. THEY CAN'T GET IT ON THE 27TH if it ships the 28th. smart one..

so they lied basically

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back