• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My experience playing kh2 (no spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Froger

i downloaded the kh2 japan (yes , im honestly) and just worked on my ps2, and ....this game its ****ing awesome
i dont gonna spoil anything, the movement camera its perfect now, you have excelent angles
i used the skateboard and made a few tricks (cool), and well i get owned in a hard fight ( i think i selected hard mode)
so here i am now, waiting 3 larges months for the us version
if u have any questions , just ask

Last edited:

nothingness

ya i got it yesterday, and i too downloaded it but im getting the japanese version on jan 8th from a friend, but i just couldn't wait. I love it, it's everything that i thought it would be, the disney worlds are a bit tiresome but once the game gets to the main storyline, you'll be extremely focused and excited. The gameplay is so much bettter than the first, it has many new moves and just sora's attacks look much better and the drive modes are really cool and fun. The boos fights are really fun even thought for the finishing move you may have to use reaction commands but they are really cool. The skateboard is allright, along with sora as a lion, but i find that you turn too suddenly which can be annoying sometimes but thankfully you dont have to use the skateboard while fighting.

Froger

nothingness said:
ya i got it yesterday, and i too downloaded it but im getting the japanese version on jan 8th from a friend, but i just couldn't wait. I love it, it's everything that i thought it would be, the disney worlds are a bit tiresome but once the game gets to the main storyline, you'll be extremely focused and excited. The gameplay is so much bettter than the first, it has many new moves and just sora's attacks look much better and the drive modes are really cool and fun. The boos fights are really fun even thought for the finishing move you may have to use reaction commands but they are really cool. The skateboard is allright, along with sora as a lion, but i find that you turn too suddenly which can be annoying sometimes but thankfully you dont have to use the skateboard while fighting.

100% agree
the wait for the us version its gonna be painful...but i have been waiting like 4 years..no problem :D

CidHighwind

when u say downloaded what do u mean like on an emulator and where did u download it and where did u get the emu

CidHighwind

iv heard of that but i dont know what it is is it a website or is it like limewire or bearshare also what kinda emu u got and did u get that from bit torrent too

enygma

if anyone is using bit torrents to download solops2.com has a working version. the site is all in spanish tho and you must sign up in order to be able to download. but ill be seeding for the next week at least

sora&axel

Can someone please (I'm begging you.... PLEASE!) tell me:
A. Where to find a Kingdom Hearts 2 bit torrent
B. What it is and how to use it
please...

A Mere Shell

what do u mean by downloadin it. O by the way, im new to the forums. Dont worry i know everything there is to know about kh2. Ive been goin on this site since i finished the 1st one..... plz answer my question

dejah

:|
download it??!!!

how dare you!!

if you're going to DL it... at least buy the NA version...

piracy is pfft.

i would buy original just because it is...

A Mere Shell

watever im just gonna w8 till it is released in English. I haven't come all this way to play a game i don't understand..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back