• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

my dual keyblade theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
So how come sora can hold two keyblades himself? It's not the ability to hold the keyblade, it's the keyblade's he's wielding. He wields oblivion and oathkeeper (light and dark). That's what you mean, and that's a BHK theory that's been mentioned before.

If you want to post this in the right place, and read other BHK theories (such as my lost memory one) It would belong in the Official BHK topic reborn. (Usually above the official RHG topic)

Ferry13

O_o a dancing Gaara
Rotterdam in the netherlands and in my house and i
and the bhk also can dual wield the kingdomkey like in dd firts the oblivion and oathkeeper than he threw the obl the bfu and then used thev kingdom key andand oathkeeper and in the teailer he uses kk 2 this is what i think and va lot more people

murney

Ferry13 said:
and the bhk also can dual wield the kingdomkey like in dd firts the oblivion and oathkeeper than he threw the obl the bfu and then used thev kingdom key andand oathkeeper and in the teailer he uses kk 2 this is what i think and va lot more people

thats a gd point but savior_of_dawn makes a gd poin to:)

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
(Actually, my name doesn't have the under-dashes)

Another possible answer is that BHK has mastered the keyblade, meaning he can wield any keyblade, dark like Riku's soul reaper, light like sora's kingdom key, and otherwise!

murney

Savior of Dawn said:
(Actually, my name doesn't have the under-dashes)

Another possible answer is that BHK has mastered the keyblade, meaning he can wield any keyblade, dark like Riku's soul reaper, light like sora's kingdom key, and otherwise!

gd point i like that and sorry bout the name lol:D my mistake

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
riku is not dark....he is twilight after CoM...he is taking the middle road now. He is turning twilight

zetsaber

so since riku had a dark keyblade and now that he's turning into twilight will he be able to wield two diffrent keyblades like BHK or will he just stay with the soul eater sword?

AngelHeart15

i don't really think that oblivion and oathkeeper stand for dark and light but to forget and promise. i no off topic but i just want to see wat u guys think of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back