• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► My Cats

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
nicholasdoyle6.wixsite.com
I don't know what happened!My two very calm and non-aggressive cats just fought! And I mean a full on brawl! Not playing! There was hissing and howling and fur standing up and screeching! Honestly it scared me! I was in the bathroom when i heard the howling and screeching to come out and find the girl chasing out the boy; my question is WHY. I'm no cat expert and I tried to look it up but nothing came up, and it's too late and expensive to call a vet for a fight. If anyone can answer this please let me know! Cause honestly it was scary!

Muse

you look atrocious
question: have your cats been spayed/neutered?

the boy cat could've been trying to get some and the girl cat didn't appreciate it

or they just had a fight, pets do that sometimes

it's nothing to worry about

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
Yep, both neutered and spayed, but I wonder what caused the fight? I mean like I said I'm no cat expert so I don't know what could spark a cat fight like that! They were both calm in my room when I left, so...

luna008

i also have a boy cat and a girl cat(the girl is much older then the boy and has been neutered while the boy has not been spayed) and they get along most of the time. i think animals are like people, sometimes they just get fed up with each other and have a fight to get it out of their systems.

Muse

you look atrocious
my cats are pretty good-natured most of the time, but they'll have a fight if one of them startles the other

it's nothing too serious

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
If any of them are badly hurt I would get to a vet as soon as possible. I only know a few things about cat behavior but I can give it a shot. If another cat does something to really upset the other cat, even if they have known each other their whole lives, it can end up in a big fight. Like if one cat takes over something that another has "claimed." After the fight they usually get over it pretty quickly though.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I don't know what happened!My two very calm and non-aggressive cats just fought! And I mean a full on brawl! Not playing! There was hissing and howling and fur standing up and screeching! Honestly it scared me! I was in the bathroom when i heard the howling and screeching to come out and find the girl chasing out the boy; my question is WHY. I'm no cat expert and I tried to look it up but nothing came up, and it's too late and expensive to call a vet for a fight. If anyone can answer this please let me know! Cause honestly it was scary!

I had 3 cats and one day they started brawling. It's nothing to be worried about, sometimes they just get pissed off with each other and they fight.

Just make sure if there are any scratches that it gets cleaned immediately and everything should be fine.

Xickin

Traitor of KHInsider.com
Awards
Website
Well it's the weirdest thing now! She's on my bed purring her lungs out (before she was hissing and growling at me, and that's weird because out of my whole family she loves me most) and the boy could care less and is in my mom's room being lazy...and there were no injuries (none that I can see at least)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back