• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► My 2 Best Friends...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

*~Twilight~*

My 2 best friends hate me. Well, one is two faced and acts like my friend but she talks about me. My other friend "Bob" hates me.

Shes slowly destroying me. I hate it. I never thought we'd fight. We've NEVER fought. We were the best friends of the year. We could've one a grammy and 2 Oscars if there was a Best Friends awards.

But she thought I talked about her but I didn't. She's hardheaded so she wont listen.

It's gotten really bad lately though. I got 300 dollars from my g-ma and I went shopping. When I got to school she dumped coke all over my new shirt. She told my best guy friend I liked him so he wont talk to me.

I cry myself to sleep sometimes...

Don't tell me to forget about her. I will tell you something that's probably the most truthful thing you'll ever hear.

Rememebering easy. Forgetting's the hard part.

SO PLEASE HELP ME. I'm starting to look at the razor in my bathroom and my wrist or the sleeping pills in the medicine closet. Half of me says do it but the other disagrees...

Enigmacy

[Following my Path]
Website
s4.invisionfree.com
My 2 best friends hate me. Well, one is two faced and acts like my friend but she talks about me. My other friend "Bob" hates me.

Shes slowly destroying me. I hate it. I never thought we'd fight. We've NEVER fought. We were the best friends of the year. We could've one a grammy and 2 Oscars if there was a Best Friends awards.

But she thought I talked about her but I didn't. She's hardheaded so she wont listen.

It's gotten really bad lately though. I got 300 dollars from my g-ma and I went shopping. When I got to school she dumped coke all over my new shirt. She told my best guy friend I liked him so he wont talk to me.

I cry myself to sleep sometimes...

Don't tell me to forget about her. I will tell you something that's probably the most truthful thing you'll ever hear.

Rememebering easy. Forgetting's the hard part.

SO PLEASE HELP ME. I'm starting to look at the razor in my bathroom and my wrist or the sleeping pills in the medicine closet. Half of me says do it but the other disagrees...

No, don't committ suicide or do any other thing to physically or mentally harm yourself. My friend, is twofaced as well to. He acts like my friend and is nice for a week,then the next week he is putting me down and calling me names. I doubt your friends hate you, but, if they do, you still have other people who care for you. Your family and much more other people. Even people on this Forum cares for you.We wouldn't want you to do anything to yourself, we're here for you.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
Friends hard headed ay? Well savvy, what is best for best friends is to always not dwell on the ast and move forward. Everyday is like a chapter . And when that chapter is ruined, no one wants to read it. As the philosopher in my geography class says "Complicated things are simple as simple things are complcated"..............Yes there is a philosopher in my class. In other words, it takes some time to heal. Just consult/talk with your friend and hear what's hear damgae. Belive me. I always get into fights with my friends and usually I end up stabbing one of them if I get too angry. Then they get in trouble. Tell your friend that holding grudges will never make life enjoyable. Or just say sorry. Accept facts. Move on. Forgive and forget.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Get new friends? That's the best advice i can give you. Some kids are like that, they get there kicks from f*cking with others, but hey, at least you haven't been mugged, or stabed.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar

Please. It's early teenage life. It's easy to feel miserable. Don't resort to taking your life. It's the stupidest decision you could make. This will all be over with in due time and things will move on whether that means you two staying as friends or not. If she's too stubborn to listen to you, she wasn't your friend to begin with. Don't kill yourself over her mistake. Just go with the flow.

*~Twilight~*

Well, thanks you guys! I REALLY REALLY appeciate (I spelled that wrong didnt I?) that.

Actually, I just talked to her. She said she was sorry for pushing me in the dirt like that.

You guys stopped me from doing that (well, along with my sister who...well... lets just say I have a therapist now.) and I guess Im happy now. It'll take time but our friendship will bend. (ans if it dont ill make it bend) :]

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back