• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MX clothes = Ansems

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

trentp1223

As i said before MX clothing is the exact same as ansems
That some p[eople didnt want tobelieve and said i was wrong, and flamed me for it. so just wanted to prove I was right
Interviewer: What is the importance of story?
Nomura: For example, the name Xehanort is bought up in Kingdom Hearts 2. The game will answer several things like, "Why is the elderly person who appears in Birth by Sleep bringing up the same name?" and ,"Why is he wearing the same clothes as Ansem in the original Kingdom Hearts?" Another thing I want to bring up, is ,"Ven has the same hairstyle, face, clothes, and voice of Roxas, but just who is he?

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

Okay..................why didn't you just post it in your last thread. You realize this is spam right......:glare:

Somnus

Hey Sherlock,

I'm seeing four threads with your name on it which is a definite no-no. Until you know the proper way of making a thread, keeping discussions in one thread, I suggest using the BBS Discussion sticky (THAT'S GOES FOR ALL OF YOU BY THE WAY)

And yes, we know the similarities. It's been discussed, theorized and spammed all over this forum. I'm under the interpretation that you are a little late on info.

Hugs and Kisses!

UrbanQuattrus

If anyone said you were wrong because it's not true, then they are wrong. If anyone says you are wrong to post something over and over that we all already understand, then they are right to do so. Don't spam.

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
That some p[eople didnt want tobelieve and said i was wrong, and flamed me for it. so just wanted to prove I was right

Good job! Have a cookie! Whoops, dropped the cookie!

But seriously, this has been known for quite a while now.

DarkSoldier85

As always, i support the DS=Xehanort theory. Perhaps the DS only remembered a few things (i.e. his master's clothes, his master's name, etc.) after the final battle.

dark_knight19

i think after terra busted a cap on Xehanort he lost his memorie some how and took the dudes clothes.

T

Twilight_Thorn

well THAT was obvious! but 4 serious, did anyone else notice that DS has the exact same outfit as Riku while he was possesed by Ansem in KH 1. the only difference is that DS's costume is all red and black, as opposed 2 Riku, who had virtually all the colors of the rainbow on his.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back