• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Music]FLOW

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PKKzelfar

you might have seen me posting the band AKG right?, well here is wat I_Luv_square requested, i known this band when my cuzin played this on her MP3 and i thoguht they were cool, then i saw them singing the op. song for Naruto season 4,well here's the info on the band:

FLOW:
title-img_flow01.jpg

FLOW is a five-piece Japanese Rock band made up of two MCs, a drummer, a bassist and a guitarist. The group's base was created in 1993 when brothers KOHSHI (elder: vocals) and TAKE (younger: guitar) began playing together. They formed FLOW in 1998, and were eventually joined by KEIGO (vocals), GOT’S (bass) and IWASAKI (drums; joined in 2000). In 2001, the band released its first Maxi single, "FLOW #0". The group then released two mini-albums within the same year, both of which took nationwide indie charts by storm.

“Okuru Kotoba”, FLOW's first cover single, was released in January 2003. It remained on the Oricon indie chart for seven consecutive weeks and also hit an impressive #6 on the overall singles chart. In the spring of that year, their first full-scale album “SPLASH!!!” debuted at #2.

In July 2003, FLOW released the single "BURASUTA" on a major label, Ki/oon Records. In April 2004, they released "GO!!!", which stayed on the Oricon Top 10 Chart for three weeks. In May 2004, FLOW released their first major album, entitled "GAME".

A string of singles followed and in July 2005 the band released its third album, "Golden Coast." Since the release of "Golden Coast," FLOW has released two singles with new A-sides, but one of these ("Around the World/Kandata") was a double A-side release. "Colors" is the band's fourth single. The songs "GO!!!" and "Re:member" both served as opening themes to the anime series Naruto. "Days" was the first opening for BONES's Eureka Seven, and "Realize" was the opening for the PlayStation 2 video games based on the same series. FLOW performed COLORS in 2006, the first opening for Sunrise's original series, Code Geass - Lelouch of the Rebellion. Their song ANSWER is the first Opening for the Live Action J-Drama "Tantei Gakuen Q" They performed NIGHT PARADE with the hip-hop band Home Made Kazoku. They will be releasing a new song by the name of Arigato.

ok, here's the link to their music vids!, enjoy
Link:Crunchyroll-FLOW

Last edited:

PKKzelfar

well im not that cool, i never think of myself as cool, i think of myself as lazy, cuz if we dont have internet i'd be rather sleeping while listening to J-songs

PKKzelfar

hehehe...and do you think that the members of FLOW are so...weird-looking?, i like their songs but i dont like their...faces, it's kinda funny and creepy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back