• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mulan Heartless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Collector

Website
homerschatsite.proboards44.com
I just finished watching mulan (for school) and it got me thinking what kind of heartless or DUSK (if any ther) would be ther so tell me your thoughts like onse already maid or what you think they will be like

darkweilder

yeah exactly like the huns or maybe even little dragons or something along those lines

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
The Collector said:
they were the hans in mulan I think we were talking in schoole about it there were the huns to but those were the hans werent they?

they were huns, or mongols in History terms. Thats why the Great Wall was built to stop the mongols from invading and concuring China.

The heartless are going to be chinese-like. As in they will be culturaly based.

darkweilder

heey 2235 that's a pretty good one. hopefully they'll put that one in there so that we can have a good laugh. but in lion king's world i think they have the heignas <don't know how to spell it.lol. i think

*Angel Star*

That was the final boss, My bro, ~NGD OMEGA~ Said that it there were a kind of horse riding heartless that he saw in the trailer, when Sora was kicking butt in Brave mode. Big and bulky. Also, the dragon like heartless that was shown in the magizine scan with the fan like arms was the final boss for the world. I think he said there were some other heartless that he saw, but I don't remeber what they were...

*Angel Star*

Okay, he just told me that the other one was this wizard heartless that surounded Sora and the gang in the trailer. They were wierd looking, and sort of black/blueish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back