• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MUGEN

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jrock907

Website
www.youtube.com
This is a 2D fighting game which you can download from the web and there is no limit to what you can do with it. when you get the game, it comes with only one character.. for most people that sucks but it does give you room to expand. to get new characters you can make your own or use characters that other people have made to download. When I said there is so limit to what u can do, I ment it. characters can range to goku from dragon ball z to peter griffin from family guy. you can also download different stages and other "tools" from a bunch of websites like randomselect. if you wanna see what it looks like, there are hundreds of videos on youtube and many other places. if you plan on getting this game or already have it, if you want kingdom hearts characters, I'm willing to give some or trade some rare one's!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back