• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[MOVIE]L:Change the World

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PKKzelfar

i don't know if this thread was made already, i'm pretty sorry i wasted your time with this, soo...
anyone already watched this movie?, L is on his last case before he dies, remember the end of Death note where he said he will die in 23 days?, this movie will show you what he does for his last days, you will also see Near(yes..Near or Nate River) in the movie where he is a gift from Watari, i'll just show you this info-

L: change the WorLd, directed by Hideo Nakata, is a spin-off film of the Death Note movie series. The series is based on the manga Death Note by Tsugumi Ohba and illustrated by Takeshi Obata, but follows an original storyline. The film was released in Japan on February 9, 2008, Hong Kong on February 7, 2008 and Singapore on February 21, 2008

Ken'ichi Matsuyama reprises his role as L Lawliet from the previous Death Note films. The film chronicles the final 23 days of L's life, as he solves one final case involving a bioterrorist group that aims to wipe out much of humanity with a virus with ten times the infectiousness of Ebola, taking a boy, the sole survivor of its use in a village in Thailand, and a junior high schooler named Maki Nikaido under his wing.

Shunji Fujimura also reprises his role as Watari, though he dies early in the film as per the events of The Last Name. The characters Misa Amane, death god Ryuk, and Light Yagami also all have brief cameos in the film.
Download video on megaUpload-MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service(yes, this is free)
how about a little rep for the vid?, just joking, but if you did, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back