• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KaiSparda1018

Website
www.myspace.com
I know this game is old, but I searched and didn't see a thread on it already.
I recently bought this game on the XBOX 360. I was very skeptical, because of two things. The MK series has sucked ever since MK4 came out and I just think DC heroes tend to be a little on the corny side (I am a Marvel and Dark Horse fangirl). Also, when I heard the storyline, I was a bit disappointed. But when I picked up the game, I was pleasantly surprised. A lot of the special moves, costumes, etc of the MK characters had finally come back, Liu Kang no longer has a mullet, Shao Kahn was the main enemy of the MK universe again, and a few other awesome things I noticed. Sure, the game is lacking in the character department, but all an MK game needs is Scorpion, Raiden, Sub-Zero, and Liu Kang. What did you think of the game? Sucked? Awesome? Should have been "vs Marvel" instead?

KaiSparda1018

Website
www.myspace.com
I grew up on 2D Mk, for one. Also, I really don't like any of the new storylines, and the chess kombat and other random gimmicks are just...fail. They don't suck by most standards, just by Mortal Kombat standards. They aren't anything new or shocking or different like 1 - Trilogy were.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
I grew up on 2D Mk, for one. Also, I really don't like any of the new storylines, and the chess kombat and other random gimmicks are just...fail. They don't suck by most standards, just by Mortal Kombat standards. They aren't anything new or shocking or different like 1 - Trilogy were.

Mortal Kombat has always been kind of bad. Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 was okay, but the rest were broken as hell.

Deadly Alliance was cool because it was a step in the right direction, but Midway took every problem with DA and completely neglected them and made it worse. Instead of taking out the infinites, they brought in that stupid reversal system. That and certain characters were far too good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back