• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

mortal kombat shoalin monks rocks!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

supercallo

i bought OPM and on the demo disc was shoalin monks, i played it and the game feels great! i was definetly a beginner pulling off some sick combos and racking up my fatality points. there is a boss battle on the demo, you get to fight Baraka!! he is easy though. the game (from what i saw in the demo) is easy and definetly fun so i recommend buying shoalin monks when it shoalin monks gets released this wednesday. i know i am. also on this disc were eveil dead regeneration (funny and alot better than a fistful of boomstick) the hulk ultimate destruction which i didnt like. and scooby doo which i didnt play lol.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Sounds cool. I've been hearing a lot of good things about this game. I might give it a try since I don't have a Mortal Kombat game in my gaming collection.

S

Shadow Soldier

Yeah, I got the demo too. The game seemed too easy. I dont know which part of the game it was, but meh too easy. I might pick it up if they add a difficulty setting option.

S

Shadow Soldier

Sounds retarded. but hey, look at Tekken: Devil Within. That was accepted by fans. Oh well, its a good change from the same old crap.

T-S

yeah im gonna try it out. i thought it was retarded too but after i saw footage of it on g4tv, it looks kinda fun but it looks easy.

Neverfate

There's also the problem that the game is based on Mortal Kombat . . . which has been dead since the mid 90s, and will never be interesting or fun again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back