• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

more than sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cometboy17

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF YOU CAN BE ANYONE OTHER THAN SORA IN KH2 BECAUSE IF YOU CAN THAT WOULD BE AWSOME I MEAN IF YOU CAN BE THAT GUY FROM TWILIGHT TOWN THAT WOULD BE SWEET ALSO IF YOU CAN BE RIKU LIKE YOU CAN BE IN CHAIN OF MEMORIES THAT WOULD BE SWEET TO IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!!!

WRITE BACK
COMETBOY17:cool:

MoogleHero

cometboy17 said:
DOES ANYONE KNOW IF YOU CAN BE ANYONE OTHER THAN SORA IN KH2 BECAUSE IF YOU CAN THAT WOULD BE AWSOME I MEAN IF YOU CAN BE THAT GUY FROM TWILIGHT TOWN THAT WOULD BE SWEET ALSO IF YOU CAN BE RIKU LIKE YOU CAN BE IN CHAIN OF MEMORIES THAT WOULD BE SWEET TO IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!!!

WRITE BACK
COMETBOY17:cool:
i think bhk only becomes a party member or you just conrol him for a short time but not a whole story to himself still though might be cool

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
Yeah, BHK was a possiblilty. Maybe and maybe not. That kind of information is hard to get. It would be cool if it was like COM. But I'll take anything.

F

firehearts

yea we dont know yet but u might be able to be bhk but we know for sure that u can be riku

warboyX

you know what? the two things that you did to make this thread dumb are:-
1:not seperating the sentences.
2:You left the freakin' caps lock on
and thats what pissed me off when i read this thread

Hokage

Banned
Awards
i really think that u can play as BHK because of that scene with Axel and him. i really dont think that we will be watching that scene, i think we will fight Axel with the BHK. when they show the scene in the trailer it's not like a video its a gameplay shot so i think we will definitely play as another character but maybe after Sora's story or their stories might intertwine with each others which i think will happen

~XxSlayerxX~

Yeah,it will be like Arc The Lad:Twilight Of Spirits type of story,where u play two main characthers and at the end together team up to fight the final boss

Hokage

Banned
Awards
i remember nomura saying that the BHK was a playable character but maybe not. It os really likely that he will though.

sora_123

perhaps, if there's a sequal to KH2, you will be able to control BHK, that he would have a story for himself, well depending how KH2 ends of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back