• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

More people with keyblades?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Light Aura

In KH2 a nobody is a person with a strong heart who lost their heart, correct? And if you have a strong heart you should also have a keyblade. In some of the trailers we see a lot of nobodies. Wouldn't this mean that they're could've been other people who once had keyblades? Sorry if this has been said before or if anything I said is incorrect.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
it does seem pretty weird that a lot of people have keyblades. i mean there were definatly two but now theres lets see...soras, mickeys bhks the other one bhk has the one riku/ansem had...around five so i dont see y there cant be more keyblades

Midnightdragon

Possibility. But just because you have a strong heart doesn't mean you'll end up having a keyblade. There must be more reasons for a person being chosen to weild the keyblade besides having a strong heart.

KINGDOMHEARTSMAN

That is true what Midnightdragon is saying. Remember when Beats was trying to save Belle and Malificent said he had a strong heart and was able to gt here without a vessel and what ot. So does that mean beast can wield a keyblade. There has to be more to it than a strong heart.

LishatheAeroMage

Ah, I see what you're saying. But It would just be too confusing, and too repetitive if there were a lot of KB wielders.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Okay that is like saying that all asians people are chess club members, there are more than just strong hearts to get a keyblade.

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
Light Aura said:
In KH2 a nobody is a person with a strong heart who lost their heart, correct? And if you have a strong heart you should also have a keyblade. In some of the trailers we see a lot of nobodies. Wouldn't this mean that they're could've been other people who once had keyblades? Sorry if this has been said before or if anything I said is incorrect.

I think it really depends on the strength of one's heart...Riku lost his posession of the Keyblade because he wanted to go into darkness so then it was passed onto Sora because during that moment his heart was stronger than Riku's...but then again when Sora became selfish about the Keyblade Riku's heart was stronger so then he could control it. I think it's all about being will to give up anything and doing whatever you can to save something or someone. Very interesting though though!

unknown123

well i know kh was made when there wasnt gonna be a kh2 but when alladin sp? first got genie sora nad him were talking about the key blade and genie hasent been realesed in what 1000 years or so and he said he heard something about that key blade the last time he was out so............but how old is mickey like 5000 years old so... idk....thousand year is a long time for alot of keybearers

KINGDOMHEARTSMAN

yea ok i was just saying. maybe there was one 1000 years ao maybe there wasnt. Maybe there was a keyblade but didnt have a key bearer at the time. Who knows.

Twilight Dweller

unknown123 said:
well if theres a key hole 1000 years ago there a key bearer 1000 years ago

Not necesarrily. Besides, we don't even know if the time lines of each world were the same, if that makes any sense. But still it could be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back