• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

More of Mickey's Helpings?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MrGubs

Website
www.facebook.com
I was just playing Kingdom Hearts 2 in Hard-Mode today, and I was trying to see if I could manage to get through the game without trying to train up my stats that much and avoid Heartless/Nobodies.
I was currently in the Beast's Castle. I had got up to the first boss in the Castle (Thresholder)
I unfortanly I got them down to Half life and died. But I was expecting that "Load game" option to appaer, but it didnt, instead, there was the "Never Give up" and "Give up" option. I was amazed! And of course I played as Mickey, Healed Sora (I had to do this twice) and Beat the Thresholder. I thought after Mickey goes in the Realm of Darkness that you can only have that option on those few boss battles (Xaldin). Ah well, But did anyone else know this? That you can play as Mickey on some of these boss battles? If I die on another Boss Battle and get Mickey again, Ill report it in. Maybe It might help.

By the way, the people saying that KH2 is too easy, even in Hard-Mode: try my method, Its quite hard so far.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Already confirmed and well known.

I'm calling in a mod to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back