• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

more keyblade masters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRealNapster

We all know there are four true keyblade masters (Riku, Sora, BHK, and Mickey Mouse) and there are four keyblades (BHK has 2, Riku has none, MM has one, and Sora has one [two if count in fusion]). Now here is the real question is will there be more keyblade masters in KH2. Who do you think will have a keyblade in KH2. I say the GEU would be one what about you.

UserNames_R_Dumb

Twilight Town and when I say that I mean Philadelp
Website
www.rpginsider.spreebb.com
i think riku would have a keyblade in KH2. He couldn't have soras keyblade because he joined the darkness, but he got the Soul Eater keyblade which is a darkness type keyblade. Because Riku is twilight now, then he would have some sort of Twilight Keyblade probably.
I also think DiZ would have a keyblade, something about his mysteriousness just tells me he owns some sort of power.

Sanctuary Keeper

UserNames_R_Dumb said:
i think riku would have a keyblade in KH2. He couldn't have soras keyblade because he joined the darkness, but he got the Soul Eater keyblade which is a darkness type keyblade. Because Riku is twilight now, then he would have some sort of Twilight Keyblade probably.
I also think DiZ would have a keyblade, something about his mysteriousness just tells me he owns some sort of power.
Why couldnt he have sora's keyblade, I mean if you recall at Hollow Bastion, Riku won back the keyblade with a 'strong' heart, I mean by that time he was engulfed with darkness.

Riku's Souldeater is just a regular blade, but if you mean the one that Ansem 'magicaly found, then yes that is a keyblade, who knows he may get it back, he may not.

UserNames_R_Dumb

Twilight Town and when I say that I mean Philadelp
Website
www.rpginsider.spreebb.com
Sanctuary Keeper said:
Why couldnt he have sora's keyblade, I mean if you recall at Hollow Bastion, Riku won back the keyblade with a 'strong' heart, I mean by that time he was engulfed with darkness.

Riku's Souldeater is just a regular blade, but if you mean the one that Ansem 'magicaly found, then yes that is a keyblade, who knows he may get it back, he may not.

yes riku did win it back but at that time he wasnt into darkness. He only focused to getting kairi back. Then we all know soras heart became more powerful than rikus and riku lost the keyblade. Then because of rikus rage (if thats how u might call it) riku plunged into the darkness and let ansem into his heart. And yes im talking about the keyblade that ansem got it for him. One more thing, i dont think riku would get that keyblade back because sora destroyed it, remember?

Sanctuary Keeper

Yeah.....so it doesnt mean he cant get back Sora's keyblade even though he has been plunged into the darkness.
Hmmmm...I dont remember much but I dont think anything happened to the dark keyblade, I think that last scene you just see the blade fall on the floor after Sora opens his heart, (i should play KH again)

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
i think riku will get his own keyblade, i dont think kairi will get her own key because she is already a princess of heart, thats enough for me and her

darkmark

I think that riku will get that keyblade that he gave power to maleficient to turn into the dragon. I don't know if I spelled maleficient right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back