• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

More info On "Hikki"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NJMIgnatio

また、『キングダムハーツ II』ディレクターの野村哲也氏は、宇多田さんの起用について「前作でもそうでしたが、宇多田さんが書いて下さった楽曲からゲーム本編に影響を受ける部分は少なくありません。届いた詞の最後の一節を見た時、詞の完成とともに『キングダムハーツ II』の物語の始まりと終わりのビジュアルが、一気に目の前に広がった気がしました」とコメントしている。

You can probably assume that "Passion" Will be the intro movie and ending movie to KHII as infered above. Tetsuya also comments on how integral the "Theme" is to the story.Thats is all I can get out of this mess. The above text is from a Dengeki Interview with Tetsuya Nomura.

['05/07/29]■ゲームソフト「キングダム ハーツ II」のテーマソングで宇多田ヒカルが参加

シングル「passion」 今冬発売予定

ゲームに関してはこちら

I can make out: Sale for Single "Passion" this Winter.
By "Single" they mean those 9$ CD that contain one to three songs.
By saying that a sale will be initiated this Winter further concretes a Winter 2005 Release Date.Means less of a chance that SQuare Enix will hold out till 2006.

I am still new a Reading Japanese Kanji and kana and the like.

Furthermore, KH saw a Japanese release date in March 28, 2002. Hikki's Album, "Deep River", saw a release in June. Hikki's Single, "Hikari", the theme to KH, saw a release 8 days before KH debuted in Japan. You figure it out.

D

Dexter

So that means kh2 will have a cinematic movie again ( crys in joy)

Non-Existant One

You could of just read it off of the previous update from KHU which pretty much summed up what you just said.
"Utada Hikaru's single "Passion" is coming out in the Winter, in time for the game's sale schedule. So it appears that Kingdom Hearts 2 may be getting a simultaneous release in the Winter for the US and Japan.
Dengeki Online updated on the release of the KH2 theme song. They included Tetsuya Nomura's comments on Utada's involvement in Kingdom Hearts , and how influential the theme is to the story. It also appears that Passion will be in the intro movie and ending movie(like KH1)."
I also posted this in one of the threads that I started the other day. So you could have saved your self the effort. http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=23619&page=3&pp=15

NJMIgnatio

Non-Existant One said:
You could of just read it off of the previous update from KHU which pretty much summed up what you just said.
"Utada Hikaru's single "Passion" is coming out in the Winter, in time for the game's sale schedule. So it appears that Kingdom Hearts 2 may be getting a simultaneous release in the Winter for the US and Japan.
Dengeki Online updated on the release of the KH2 theme song. They included Tetsuya Nomura's comments on Utada's involvement in Kingdom Hearts , and how influential the theme is to the story. It also appears that Passion will be in the intro movie and ending movie(like KH1)."
I also posted this in one of the threads that I started the other day. So you could have saved your self the effort. http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=23619&page=3&pp=15

I wish I did just read it off there. How long has that been up ther since? I hate you.I guess this is what I get from harassing the Role-players. Well, then I pretty just did that scant translation for nothing!!@!!!!! Oh, well I did Post the actuall text. You neglected to do that. I'm going to bed,Darnit!

Last edited:

Non-Existant One

It's been up since yesterday, and I posted something similar if not longer to what you posted in the your first post. The information I posted was also yesterday and it was from the official Disney site. If you didn't see it it was in the same thread that I posted above just further down on the third page. So there was really no need to post it again, but here is the link to the thread with the info if you feel the need to look again. http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=23619&page=3&pp=15

Night Shadow

yay! so simple and clean isnt the theme song anymore? dont get me wrong, its a great song and every thing but 3 games in a row is overdoing it and i wanted to hear some thing new ^-^

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
NJMIgnatio said:
また、『キングダムハーツ II』ディレクターの野村哲也氏は、宇多田さんの起用について「前作でもそうでしたが、宇多田さんが書いて下さった楽曲からゲーム本編に影響を受ける部分は少なくありません。届いた詞の最後の一節を見た時、詞の完成とともに『キングダムハーツ II』の物語の始まりと終わりのビジュアルが、一気に目の前に広がった気がしました」とコメントしている。

You can probably assume that "Passion" Will be the intro movie and ending movie to KHII as infered above. Tetsuya also comments on how integral the "Theme" is to the story.Thats is all I can get out of this mess. The above text is from a Dengeki Interview with Tetsuya Nomura.

['05/07/29]■ゲームソフト「キングダム ハーツ II」のテーマソングで宇多田ヒカルが参加

シングル「passion」 今冬発売予定

ゲームに関してはこちら

I can make out: Sale for Single "Passion" this Winter.
By "Single" they mean those 9$ CD that contain one to three songs.
By saying that a sale will be initiated this Winter further concretes a Winter 2005 Release Date.Means less of a chance that SQuare Enix will hold out till 2006.

I am still new a Reading Japanese Kanji and kana and the like.

Furthermore, KH saw a Japanese release date in March 28, 2002. Hikki's Album, "Deep River", saw a release in June. Hikki's Single, "Hikari", the theme to KH, saw a release 8 days before KH debuted in Japan. You figure it out.

MY savior!!!! ^_^ *weeps in joy and kisses NJMIgnatio feet*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back