• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

More Comic-con videos!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
ohh ok thanks for the info..... btw i saw one scene after the cerberus battle and the guy who was playing finiched in valor form and in the cutscene he remained in valor so i think how you end some battles may change cutscenes slightly.. maybe..?

Non-Existant One

Your welcome. I also have updated the comment where I have been posting things that I have noticed while watching the videos and looking at the pictures while using known info about gameplay. And those are not all of the videos either. There should be three more on there way. Acorrding to Cow from KHU we can expect them tomorrow. So I'll post them in my first post on page one when they upload the videos. Well good bye for now. I gotta sleep some time you know.

Non-Existant One

Any time Sora aroS. New!!!: I Just added two more videos on the first page in my first post to the list under the category "EDIT:x2"
It features Sora in his "Valor" form Defeating the Dragon Heartless, and the second video Sora uses "Valor", then "Reverts" back to normal, Then performs another co-op attack with Auron. (This co-op attack is shorter than the first video clip with Auron and Sora doing it.)
Thats all for now, but there might be more to come so check back here from time to time and post what you think about the videos, and pictures.

ur-vile

Awards
Do my eyes decieve me? KH2 is supporting widescreen?

YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back