• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Monstro: heartless help!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybade man29

I'm at the final part of monstro where you have to fight all those heartless to get the bar full. Anyway, I'm always doing so well then I have to freakin' reload my cards and the bar goes back down again. Does anyone have any advice for me because they might take me awhile without some help.

Doushitemo

Make sure that your deck has only attack cards (magic cards and especially summon cards don't work well and waste time, making the bar go back down). Then add a couple of either Potions or Hi-Potions to your deck, and filling up the bar should be much easier! ^_^

Dark-Sora 50

I think if you have 3 Clouds they can work to great effect. Should be a one-hit kill with him, or you could just use cross-slash. Dont use any other Magic Cards. Keep attacking. Have 3 Clouds (if you have them) and all the rest attack cards (maybe one hi potion if you wish so). You should do it then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back