• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MoM is Verum Rex

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

MoM

Hear me out before you think I missed my meds.

To fully understand this we need to look at ff 13 versus. If you watch the original cutscenes, this was intended for Noctis to be on the darker and potentially evil side. This would have been a first in the final fantasy series. Anyways we all know Nomura got booted off the project for versus and they made a crappy game.

My thing stipulation about this is why the hell add him. Every and I mean every kh character has a purpose. If you don’t believe me fine. But we are here to talk about MoM so let me break it down.

MoM voice actor is Ray Chase
Noctis voice actor is Ray Chase

Come on there a 1000s of voice actors and Nomura went to great lengths to put Verum Rex in the game and secret movie only to make him a filler?

If ff versus 13 was meant to be dark, then this could be nomuras way of saying this is how I would of done it through the MoM. Square Enix is a multi billion dollar company and wouldn’t allow him to include verum Rex unless for good reason. Business doesn’t work that way especially if the intent was to take a jab at a game that has sold 7 million copies.

In conclusion he is the MoM hiding in plain sight. And Nomura added the hooded figure to make us believe that is MoM and to add a new character or hide an existing character.

Back