• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mobile Suits and Orbital Frames (Cross)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
This is just a crossover of the Zone of the Enders and Gundam series. I think it'd be cool to see what happens when Gundams meet Orbital Frame, so I made this. Basically, you can be anyone from Gundam or Zone of the Enders(Series or games). Or you you be an original Orbital Frame or Gundam. You can also be any other machine from either series. The rp won't follow a real storyline until a certain point, so be patient. We will however need a starting point so if anyone has suggestions............

Template:

Pilot Name:
Gundam or Orbital Frame:
Machine Capabilities: (Does it have a battle A.I.? Attack patterns. Is it highly manueverable? Is is slow/fast? etc.)
Weapons:
Pilot Appearance:
Machine Appearance:
Bio:

Rules:
No god-modding.
No power-playing.
Romance is fine.
You are not invisible.
Put "Giant ROBOTS!!" at the top of your post if you read the rules and statement below this.

I've got dibs on Jehuty, so if you wanted it, too bad.

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
"Giant ROBOTS!!"

Pilot Name: Kira Yamato
Gundam: Freedom Gundam (ZGMF-X10A)
Machine Capabilities: Link to appearance and capabilities
Weapons: ^
Machine Appearance: ^
Pilot Appearance: Incomplete Bio and Appearance
Bio: ^ After a battle between the Strike and the Aegis, Kira was transported to the plants. Now he is the pilot of the Freedom Gundam and is not a part of either the Earth Alliance or Zaft. He wishes only for peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back