• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mmorpg

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

velocity2325

who said i was gone :D
Awards
Website
www.xanga.com
i am planning to buy a MMORPG but idk wat to get. is there any good choices or any upcoming mmorpg thats worth playing?

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Of Heroes is a upcoming one and is going to be the best. So you could wait for that..

Vanguard Saga(will be the best MMO since EQ1)
EverQuest 2
Final Fantasy XI(If you like using Team work alot)
Planetside(MMORPGFPS)
EverQUest 1
World of Warcraft.(its old after a while tho)

Joe

Bronze Member
I'd recommend WoW, but it'd suck up your time and life

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
Also a note

Let say you get EQ2 and later you want Vanguard Saga and Planeside.. With SoE you can pay 24.99, and play all there MMOs for that one pirce..

So if you want to play PS and EQ1(EQ1 is old but still one of the best MMOs) on the weekends. EQ2 and Vanguard on the weekdays.. Its a great deal. Vanguard is said to be on the station-access pass. So far it is, and thats a great deal by SoE..

So, you could do that if you willing to pay 25 a month..

Joe

Bronze Member
There are certain mmorpg's you don't pay monthly payments, but most you do

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
i am planning to buy a MMORPG but idk wat to get. is there any good choices or any upcoming mmorpg thats worth playing?

Guild Wars : Factions and the new one. no online fee for guild wars.
World of warcraft : burning crusade
Final Fantasy XI : if you like teamwork

velocity2325

who said i was gone :D
Awards
Website
www.xanga.com
idk if i should get WoW cuz its getting pretty old and im afraid that ppl might start to leave. im a person who like to have a lot of ppl in a online game cuz it means its actually good

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
idk if i should get WoW cuz its getting pretty old and im afraid that ppl might start to leave. im a person who like to have a lot of ppl in a online game cuz it means its actually good

get FFXI then . you and your friends can play. guild wars is fun too.

Joe

Bronze Member
WARNING: If you do start a WoW account, do not ask any n00bish questions, you're gonna most likely be flamed

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
WARNING: If you do start a WoW account, do not ask any n00bish questions, you're gonna most likely be flamed
Not on BlackHand..Some are nice to help.

thats why I like FFXI, everyone is helpful

edit
dk if i should get WoW cuz its getting pretty old and im afraid that ppl might start to leave. im a person who like to have a lot of ppl in a online game cuz it means its actually good
WoW is still a fairly new MMO, FFXI and EQ are older and people still play it.. Plus theres a new expansion to keep things new and more stuff to do..

If you new MMORPGs WoW is a noob friendly game. But I just think EQ2 and FFXI are alot better.

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
XFinalXOmegaX said:
World of warcraft : burning crusade
Don't recommend an expansion to a game he doesn't own. It's useless to him.

And don't worry about people leaving WoW. Most of the people I play with have been playing since the Beta. On some of the servers, you have to wait in the queue just to get on to play (I play on new servers with low population, so I don't have that problem). And Burning Crusade is just around the corner, which, if it changes anything about the number of players, it will be bringing back the old players that quit.

If you don't want to pay fees, then Guild Wars is the way to go.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
If you have a 360, I suggest Phantasy Star Universe. It's not a typical MMORPG (because while you run around in a huge lobby with people, you only go on quests with up to 6 people) overall though the game is really fun and combat wise its much more action oriented then FF11 and most other MMO's which are just point and click.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back