• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Mixed In Balamb

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Is this fan-fic good?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroth101101

My first Fan-Fic. Enjoy. I'll post more parts of it later.

Squall and Cloud were training in the Balamb Garden Training Center when there was a flash, a boom, and a thump. "What in the world is that??!!" asked Squall. "I'm going to check it out," said Cloud...

Sora and Kairi were on Destiny Islands mourning for Riku, who died saving them from Amsem during the events of KH2. Suddenly, there was a flash, a boom, and a blue vortex. They spun in. Sora had been falling through time and space when he saw flash backs of the past... Riku racing w/ him... the night Riku turned dark...Memories he had forgotten... He saw himself talking to someone in a white dress... Who was the person in the dress? Then he saw Riku talking to that same person...

Cloud walked to the vortex and, as Squall saw it, had collasped. Cloud shuddered. He started having memory flashbacks. Not all were his. He remembered Sephiroth.. Aries... that fateful night... and a new memory... He was talking to a spiky haired kid...who was that kid?

Sephiroth101101

Sora flew out of the vortex and landed on Cloud, ending both of their flashbacks. Then Kairi landed on Sora. Squall screamed, "Cloud!! Are you all right??!!" He heard no answer...

Sora was almost to the point of remembering WDG (White Dress Girl) when he flew out of the vortex and landed on something... or someone... before he could find out where he was, Kairi landed on him. He was knocked out cold, as w/ Cloud.

They woke up in the Balamb Garden Healing Center, a bit confused. Cloud jumped out of the bed he was lying on and screamed to Sora, "MORON!!!!! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME??!! Sora jumped out of his bed and screamed back, "YOU-" He stopped. He asked disbelievingly, "Cloud?' Cloud yelled, "THAT'S RIGHT, SUCKER YOU- How do you know my name??!!"
I'll post some more later.

Sephiroth101101

Sora asked disbeilievingly, "What do you mean??!! We had a battle together!! I defeated Hades!!! You can't remember??!! You gave me your summen card!! You-" Sora stopped. Cloud's summen card?? What the heck was that?

Cloud looked on at the brown haired kid. He had suddenly stopped. Then he collasped. Cloud suddenly fely drowsy and fell to the ground as well.

Sora's Chain of Memories were untangling again... The WDG... that wasn't her name... Namine... who was she, and why was her name flashing in his mind?? He remembered a promise... Then it all came back. Every memory came rushing into his mind. Fake Riku, Namine, his memory worlds, how to fight w/ cards... Then he woke up. Kairi was shaking his shoulder. He was on top of someone... or something... Cloud!

Cloud was starting to remember... Not just his adventure against Sephiroth... but a new one. Of course. How could he have forgotten? His quest to get his memories back... Sora... He had not known who his parents were, if he was an experiment, nothing. He had left that world w/ his one wing... he thought he just was a bit strange... Then he joined up w/ SOLDIER before he realised they were pure evil... Sephiroth falling into- Sephiroth. A new memory realeased itself from the Chain of Memories. Him and Sephiroth. The showdown of fate. A One Winged Angel.

Sora ran inside the open door to where Leon had run. He saw a sign that said Welcome to Balamb Garden He heard, "Squall, what happened? You look like you almost killed Cloud while training!" Who was Squall? Yuffie ran out, along w/ 10 other people. Sora ran ahead of them to where Cloud was laying. If this was a garden, why were these people holding weapons?
I'll post more later.

Sephiroth101101

Sora reached Cloud's side before anyone, followed closely by the only woman w/ out a weapon. She ran to Cloud's side and shook him. Cloud started to open his eyes and suddenly opened his eyes further. Then he stopped moving and closed them again. The woman looked on Cloud as the rest ran up.

Cloud remembered the One Wingel Angel and felt someone shaking him. He opened one eye. Arieth??!! No, it was just Tifa... He felt something probe his mind as he fell asleep again. He woke up in a field. A field of flowers. This had only happened once before. He felt Arieth gripping his arm playfully. She said, "You defeated Sephiroth again?" Cloud nodded. She then said, "Sora. His name means something to you dosn't it?" Cloud nodded again. She laughed softly. She whispered, "Sora has had his Chain of Memories realeased because of his light. His light within the darkness. Her name is..." Cloud said, "I know who she is. Kairi." Arieth laughed again. "Good, you're remembering."
I'll post more later. Please feel free to post comments.

Sephiroth101101

Cloud was remembering event after event, as Arieth stood behind him. He had forgotten everything. The only things he remembered were the events of FF VII. Flashbacks of KH and AC events were the only thing he thought of.
Sorry for that sucky part, but I'm running out of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back