• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mixed Fanart???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ennaid

O.O Wahh. SUGOI! Lol.

I know how those are, HANDS DOWN. xD
Shall I say?

gexion

Anoo... you don't mind double posting ne???? :unsure: i can't help it! >.<
Here's update!

ImageShack - Hosting :: myfakefacespx5.jpg
note: errr... my fake face from now on. Nothing to do that time! XDD[/COLOR]
ImageShack - Hosting :: bestfriendeh7.jpg
note: Heeeya!!! Isn't these two people looked familiar!??? ^w^ Well, the reason why i draw them is that they are such a good friend which have a touching relationship, kawaiii de sune! X3
Soooo, guess who??? They're the member of this site too XDDD And the clothes and the characters are belong to them, not to me please! X333

1)I like a lot the faces you make.They introduce good mood for a good pic.I lke it and in general your artwork is niceI think her back needs a little work,some more smooth lines..

2)This one is sweet and anatomy is pretty good.you know though what attracted me again.their faces^w^...I can't take my eyes from their eyes..nice outfit in second girl,on right hand.Keep it up!!!try to color them too!!wanna see more soonnn~~: )

RikuxSora_Lover

Website
dbsk-lover.deviantart.com
1)I like a lot the faces you make.They introduce good mood for a good pic.I lke it and in general your artwork is niceI think her back needs a little work,some more smooth lines..
2)This one is sweet and anatomy is pretty good.you know though what attracted me again.their faces^w^...I can't take my eyes from their eyes..nice outfit in second girl,on right hand.Keep it up!!!try to color them too!!wanna see more soonnn~~: )

Anooo... gexion-san, please quote correctly as your comment is confusing me a bit XDDD i don't mind actually X3 Ok, 1) Sankyu! Good mood, he eh i'm in a bad mood when i drew this XDDDD
2) Wow, your post gonna make me squelll!! >//////w////////< I don't really know what to say when it comes to the cloth and the faces coz i'm not the one who created it yeah XDDDD And color?? Umm.. sorry and gomen!
... *cough*I can't use*cough* photoshop or any coloring program ^.^ I can't color very well, but no harm trying right??? THANKS THANKS A LOT!!! >w< *Teddybear hug attack!* XDDDD

Blue

home is where the heart is
That's quite the nice update,how long do you usually need for a pic such as this one?

RikuxSora_Lover

Website
That's quite the nice update,how long do you usually need for a pic such as this one?

Thank youuuu so much! :DDDD How long? Well, you might not believe me, but it's like less than one hour.
I'm drawing this when i'm doing my homework XDDDD

Owhhhh awesome new update!xD It looks pretty good to me :D I cant do group pics to save my life O_O
The girl at the front looks cool :3 I think the corpse looks a little odd though

ARIGATOUUU!!!! <3 *bear hug attack version...uhh??* You can't? I thought you did draw a group pics in your thread... what?? Sorry I 4got! ^w^ Yea, my older bro also says the same thing too ^w^

RikuxSora_Lover

Website
Your welcome xD And yeah,I cant O_O The ones with a lot of people I mean @_@

Okay, i gotta admit! I'm having a drawing-body-size problem too! Ne~~ I'm sure you will able to do it! >:3 Practice makes perfect you know! ^w^
GANBATTE KUDASAIIII <DDD

I Lawl'd xD

It looks great >:D You gonna draw a V-Day pic? Cause Imma :DD

Er.. what's IMMA??? XDDDD Yep :3 maybe but, coz i will be home quite late coz of extra classes.
I will try but! ^w^ Coz i already have the idea! :) *hugs!! >w<*

Last edited:

Blue

home is where the heart is
You're really good at drawing group pics!Don't tell me you only needed one hour for this one xD

It looks great,I like this pic a lot =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back