• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

Missouri

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

aka_nami

Awards
Is anyone going to Missouri(forgot which city) for some Vietnamese ceremony(don't know whats it called). It starts on Aug. 2 to 6. So anyone going? Sorry my first thread and I have no idea where to put this.

Alc_gitargrl1509

Awards
Where I live isnt important. Wat is important "Do
Website
www.myspace.com
I also live in missouri, st louis sorasheart is one of my bestest friend and I didn't know we had a vietnemese festival either. It will most likely be in St. Louis just because that's the most known city in Missouri. Well Sorry I couldn't tell you i'll be their but I hope you have fun where ever your going in missouri. Our states not that interesting. ~AmMy~

Electropop

What would you do for a Klondak Bar
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Alc_gitargrl1509 said:
I also live in missouri, st louis sorasheart is one of my bestest friend and I didn't know we had a vietnemese festival either. It will most likely be in St. Louis just because that's the most known city in Missouri. Well Sorry I couldn't tell you i'll be their but I hope you have fun where ever your going in missouri. Our states not that interesting. ~AmMy~

yes thats true shes my big sissy and stlouis isnt that interisting except for the cards! the rams suck....but the festival might be in jeff city