• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MISSION HELP!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SIMBAx

Hey guys,

So heres the thing...

I started playing Kingdom Hearts 2 again but this time my aim was to get everything completed (yes everything!! I so want that secret ending) and so I tried starting off with the missions... I missed a few missions (my main annoying one is the grandstander) because I thought if I do it later on in the game then I can get better abilities to make my life a little bit easier. So I've now got to the point where I'm in some kind of new Twilight Town and the jobs are now closed. So my question to you guys is: Will it come back before the end of the game? or have I just completely ruined my plan? I'm scared that I have eek!!!

Please help!!!

WaveK89

I suppose you early in the game, so the missions probably are not readily available. At some point they have to be, so you can complete the journal. If not now, then it will be later. Just keep checking back.

Might be better to explain what point in the story you are, for a better analysis.

SIMBAx

its the point of the game where theres a new twilight town and then theres an episode in it. just thought it may be back after that story? hm... hopefully i can other wise i will be proper devastated lol

WaveK89

I would check back after you've gotten to The World that Never Was and see if it has appeared. If not, you'll probably have to wait when you reach the final boss. It has to be available at that point.

SIMBAx

playing it now opened up the portal to the world that never was just going back to hollow bastion to do that episode. eek hopefully it opens up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back