• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Missing!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Martin Sole ran along the road, panting as he did, he was sure he was being followed. He turned the corner into an ally, he ran round another corner and cried out; it was a dead end.
Martin turned around and laughed, then as a bag was thrown over him and he screamed.

”Dare!” I called out, after spinning the bottle. It was 0.00am and me and my two friends, Ally and Kath, were having a sleepover and playing truth or dare.
”I dare you to go down that ally!” dared Kath
Ally shuck her head, “No,” she said, “don’t dare Lil to do that! You know it’s dangerous!”
“Oh,” said Kath, “I suppose.”
“I heard Martin Sole disappeared last night” said Ally
“Oh no!” I exclaimed, “He’s my favorite model!”
I pulled my quilt tighter around me and looked at Ally, “Do you think that someone is kidnapping them?” I asked
“Yes” said Ally, Kath said nothing.
I suddenly yawned widely, “D’you know something?” I said, “I want some rest! Let’s go to bed”
“Here, here!” said Ally yawning as well, and we all crawled into our sleeping bags.

I woke up the next morning and looked out of the window; snow was falling heavily outside. I smiled and wrapped my bag round me to keep me warm.
Next to me Ally woke, she yawned and gazed out of the window, “LIL! IT’S SNOWING!” she screamed waking the house, the street, the town and the country.
Kath woke up and rubbed her eyes, she glanced out of the window and groaned, “Tell me when it’s summer” she said curling up again.
Ally and I giggled and dragged Kath out of bed. We made her get dressed and walked her into the garden. Ally and I started the biggest snowball fight EVER.

After a while Kath went home; she’d had enough of being pelted with snowballs.
I grabbed Ally as soon as Kath left, “Ally! Look what I had yesterday!” I said showing her a letter.
“Congratulations!” said the letter, “You have been nominated to become today’s biggest model… if you can pass a test…” the letter went on for 2 pages and Ally’s face lit up all the time.
“You’re going to be a star!” she exclaimed.
I put the letter away and grinned, “Yep!” I said.
Ally and I walked outside to take pictures of each other modeling clothing.
Be we didn’t realize we were being watched

Ally and I came in a while later with our camera filled.
“I better be getting home.” said Ally, sadly, “It’s getting dark, and it’s unsafe to walk home in the dark at the moment.”
“My dad’ll give you a lift home if you like?” I said kindly.
“No,” said Ally, “I’m going to walk.”
Ally grabbed her things and left, walking out of the door with a scared look on her face.

Ally walked down the road careful to watch where she stepped, every noise freaking her out.
“No! Please no! Noooooooooooo!” she heard. Ally turned and ran down the ally nearby, she got to the end of the long straight and looked around, there was a figure retreating with a large sack over her back, it was a girl … a TEENAGE girl!!
Ally put her back to the wall and watched the girl disappear, she then walked to the dead-end and looked around; there wasn’t anything interesting there…
“What the…?” she said reaching down and picking up a little ring, it was silver with gold hearts on it. She put it in her pocket, “I’ll show Lil this when I see her at school tomorrow”

Well I think it’s about time I described myself and my friends…
I’m 16, 5 foot tall and thin… I won’t tell you my weight though… I have brown hair, green eyes and I wear a pink crop top with a short skirt.
Ally has blond hair, blue eyes that sparkle and a thin body. She’s always smiling at us, and she’s my best friend. She wears jeans, a t-shirt and they are always covered with dirt and holes.
Kath is weird though… she seems to feel she’s invincible and no one can touch her. She’s always quite distant and strange. She has jet black hair and brown eyes. She wears black clothes and is nothing like us….

Ring2.jpg

This will be continued soon ^_^

I hope you enjoyed! :) see you next time.

Last edited:
Ok, sorry this part is so short, but I've got almost no ideas at the moment... but I'm working on it!!

Chapter 2:

The next day I got up and dressed and headed off to school, a boy winked at me on the way, but I paid no notice.
I walked inside and Ally grabbed me, “LIL!” she exclaimed, “I found something last night!”
I stared at her, “Come in the girl’s a minute!” I said dragging her into the girl’s toilets.
“Right,” I said, “what did you find?”
Ally grinned, “Look…” she said pulling the ring out.
I gasped, “It’s beautiful! So, you saw the person that is kidnapping all these stars???”
“No,” said Ally, “only her silhouette… it was a teenage girl!!”
I gasped, “So she could be here… at SCHOOL!?”
Ally nodded.
“We’ll just have to stick together, Kath, Larry, Max and Greg included” I said

My friends and I left school later that day, snow was falling heavily once more and it was cold. I pulled my thick furry coat around me and pulled up the hood.
Ally walked behind me wearing holey jeans, as usual, and looking quite sheepishly at the nearby girls.
I sighed and walked out of the school gates, “I’m going home, I have homework to do” I said taking the route to the left.
“See you later, Lil.” said Greg giving my hair a kiss. He did that to all the girls though he felt nothing other than friendship for us.
I walked along the footpath and moved my hood off, the night felt magical, it was 10pm because we’d been helping prepare for the school dance, the snow was falling lightly and the light was a faint blue. There was no traffic meaning no noise, and there was no one talking around. I walked down the street, into my house and up the stairs.
I dumped my school books on my desk and sat at my computer. I loaded up google and typed in “Missing”. 12 entries appeared.
Each one was done by the same person the ‘Masked Murderer’ or that’s what they called her.
I looked through the data, and copied it into a word document. I grabbed my data card and inserted it into my pen-drive. I put the pen-drive into my USB port and copied the document onto the card before removing the drive and doing my home work.

I opened my eyes and yawned glancing at the clock, it was 6am. I got out of bed, opened the curtains and screamed. Someone had spray-painted ‘Being a model is being dead’ onto the tree opposite my window. I clutched my heart staring at the tree.
I put my clothes on and walked downstairs grabbing my school stuff and walking out of the house.

Enjoy!!

Yay! Next part is ready! I was on a roll and I've had a lot of time on my hands:

Chapter 3

I walked along the footpath, careful that no one was watching, and towards school. Snow was falling again and the day seemed like a fairy tale; snow, sun, trees and birds wound together to become one beautiful view.
I smiled at a bird nearby as Kath ran over, “LIL!” she exclaimed running towards me.
I jumped and looked at her, “Oh! Hi Kath!” I said realizing who it was.
Kath linked her arm through mine, “So! What are you doing after school?” she asked.
“I’m going to see Greg, why?”
“No reason, I was going to take you out for a pizza”
“Oh, sorry, Kath, no can do, mate, Max is expecting me”
“Nah, it’s ok”
Kath let go of my arm and glared at the road, “Well…” she started
“Have you seen this?” I asked pulling a magazine out of my rucksack
Kath skimmed through, “It’s full of pin ups of models and stars!” she sniffed
“Yes!! Isn’t it cool?” I asked looking dreamily at one of the models.
“No.”
“Why?”
“I should be a model NOT them”
“What?”
“I’m better than all of them put together” she said and walked off, leaving me staring at her.

I came home from school that day and dumped my books. I went onto my computer and put in my pen-drive. I made a note of what Kath had said. She was now a suspect in my book.
I saved the word document on the pen-drive and pulled it out, putting it in my pocket. Safe.
I changed from my school uniform to my usual clothes and set off to Max’s house.
I walked in his front door and was greeted with kisses, I pushed him away and asked him to listen to what I had to say. I told him all about what Kath had said.
“So,” he said, sat on the sofa after I’d told him, “you’re saying that Kath could be the kidnapper, stroke murderer??”
I nodded, sadly.
“Oh my goodness” said Max running his hand through his long blond hair.
I stroked his face, “It’s ok.” I said, “Maybe it isn’t her!”
Max sighed, “Maybe”.

I left his house at 12am that night. We’d had some fun and now it was time to go home, “See you tomorrow” I said kissing him.
I walked along the footpath, not thinking of the fact it was midnight and I wasn’t safe. I suddenly heard screaming from the ally nearby.
“No! Please no! I’ll quit! I’ll do ANYTHING!” I heard
I ran down the ally, not thinking of my own life. I kicked off my high heeled shoes and dropped my hand bag as I ran. I arrived at the scene of the crime and saw the girl holding the sack. I recognized her, but I couldn’t think who it was.
The girl turned and ran. I followed but fell over. There was nothing I could do.

I staggered home thinking over what I’d seen and trying to remember who the girl was. I got in and saw mom there.
“Where have you been young lady??” she demanded
This was one of those times you pretend something that took 9 minutes took 9 hours to cover up what you REALLY did in those 5 hours, “I saw the person that’s kidnapping all the stars, ok?” I said
“Oh my poor baby!” said mom softening and holding me close. I grimaced; I didn’t love my mom much.
“Mom, lay off, please!” I exclaimed pushing her away, “I need some sleep”
Mom let go and I went into my room where I typed up my notes on the pen-drive.
I suddenly heard a crash downstairs and sighed, it would probably be that mom had thrown a plate at dad again. Next thing there was a shrill scream. I jumped up from my desk and ran down the stairs.
Mom was lying unconscious on the kitchen floor and Kath was stood over her.

Thanks for the nice comments. Enjoy, loyal fan and Joe xD

Last edited:

lavanda94

On a Gondola
Wow your story is brilliant so much suspense, can't wait for the next chapter
mercury_v3_1.gif
You could be a famous writer one day!!
Keep up the good work.;)

Chapter 4
I turned on my heels and ran upstairs. The only thing I could think about was the data. The pen-drive, stuck in my USB port. I sat on my chair and found the document. “Save you stupid slow thing!” I exclaimed clicking save. My computer groaned and moaned for what felt like hours but finally finished saving.
I was about to grab the pen-drive when Kath walked in, “Hand over the drive” she said, her eyes burning with hate.
I put the drive behind my back.
“LIL!!” screamed Ally running up the stairs behind me.
“Ally!” I exclaimed, “RUN!” I turned and ran down the stairs behind Ally. We ran out the front door. Kath ran after us. I took the card out of the pen-drive while running and put it in my pocket. I put the drive in my other pocket.
I ran down the street and past Max’s house, “Lil! What’s –” he started but then he screamed. Kath had a knife to his chest.
“Give the drive and Max survives” she said through gritted teeth. I stared at Kath and then at my boy friend.
I put my hand in my pocket and pulled out the pen-drive. Kath grabbed it and my arm, she held me tightly, she prodded Max, “Go!” she yelled and he backed over to Ally.
“What do you know, Lilith?” said Kath.
“I know you were never my friend” I said
Kath pulled her gun out of her pocket and let go of me. “Go over there” she said pointing to Max and Ally.
“I want two of you” she said, “I want two of you to come with me”
I gasped and held Ally and Max’s hand.
“And the one left behind will NOT tell a sole” Kath paused, “if they do, the two with me will die. Do I make myself clear?”
Ally, Max and I nodded. Max stepped forward and I put my arm out, “No.” I said and stepped forward.
“Ahh, the little heroine.” said Kath grabbing me and holding me again. “And the other person?”
Ally held Max back and stepped over to me, “Me” she said
Kath tied our wrists to each other and grabbed us. She tied Max to the hose pipe and rammed me and Ally in a car. She pressed pads against our mouths and noses, and we passed out.

I woke up in a damp cell. I looked about me. I was alone other than Ally who was still asleep.
I looked at myself and saw that I was tied up. I moved my hand to my pocket and pulled out my penknife. I started working at my ropes trying to break through.

Max paced along his living room. He had managed to escape the ropes almost instantly. He picked up the phone and dialed the police, then put it down again. He couldn’t.

I broke through my ropes as Ally woke up. I cut through her’s and stood up. I walked over to the door and tried to open it. I was locked.
“Give me your hairpin, Ally” I said
“LIL!” she exclaimed, “Like I’d have a hairpin!”
I groaned and pulled out one of my own, my hair fell around my shoulders and over my face. I tried to tuck it behind my ears and fiddled the lock. I gave up after a while and dropped the pin on the floor.
I took a piece of paper off the floor and slid it under the door. I rammed a stick in the key hole and heard a thud the other side. I pulled the piece of paper out, and brought the key with it.
“Wow” said Ally in awe.
I opened the door and looked out. I was in Kath’s basement.
I looked at Ally and she shrugged. I looked about me, there were cages, cages where stars were stood, like pets!
Kath was stood in the corner; she had a gun, “It should be me!” she screamed at a girl, she looked only 12 and obviously just started a career. “I should be the one earning thousands a week and having her face plastered all over the news!!”
I stared at Kath. This couldn’t be her! Kath wasn’t like that … she didn’t have a bad bone in her body.
I grabbed Ally and dodged behind a wall. I poked my head out and saw Kath move on, the girl was shaking. Kath turned to an old man and said basically the same thing, there was a deafening crack and the man fell limp.
Kath had murdered him. Kath turned around and started to walk. Walk right towards us.

Enjoy! :D:D:D

lavanda94

On a Gondola
Ufffffff wow so much suspense i have butterflies in my stomach.:p

I bet the next chapter is going to be awesom!!!

Chapter 5

The girl screamed at Kath, “You stupid <insert bad word here\> I hate you! You’ll never get away with this!!!
Ally and I ran behind Kath and up the stairs, I mouthed, ‘Thanks’ to the girl and she stared at Kath ready to die if it saved the rest of them
I stopped running, “Come ON!” hissed Ally.
“I-I can’t leave her” I muttered, “Get out!” I pushed Ally but she stayed still.
I walked down the stone steps, every step making a lot of noise. Yet Kath just stared at the girl. I stood behind Kath and she didn’t notice. I grabbed the gun from her pocket. But she spun round and grabbed it back off me, “YOU!” she hissed pointing the gun at my chest. Ally snuck out from behind me and over to the girl’s cage, “Name?” she whispered opening the cage quietly.
“Susie Banks” said the girl quietly.
Kath stared at me, “Do you have a death wish or something?”
“You are a monster, Kath!” I screamed.
“Wow! You worked everything out except the fact that I’m NOT Kath.” said Kath
I gasped, “What?!?!”
Kath laughed, “Didn’t you ever wonder why she never mentioned family? Why you could only come over when her family wasn’t there?”
I thought about it and nodded, “Yes”
“I am her twin sister, Marie. I have just come out of juvenile detention! I was a bad kid I was! So I changed my look to be exactly like her!!”
“To frame her?”
“Yes! You are clever! So I expected to be caught on CCTV or something and say that my sister was out the day that happened… but no! Security is so lax these days! But someone saw me … someone stole my ring … I guessed it was you when Ally told Kath about what was happening and she confronted me! She told me everything Ally told her! Just because she wanted to have a go at me! So I locked her up once I’d got you! I locked her here!”
“You’re evil!” said Susie
“What the…..?” exclaimed Kath spinning round and seeing Susie there.
“We’ve got to find Kath!” I screamed starting to run down the passages. Susie and Ally followed with Marie on their heals.
“She’ll catch us!” screamed Susie, knowing that though we were far ahead Marie was a fast runner, Susie stopped us, “Goodbye! I’ll hold her off for as long as I can!”
“No, Susie!” yelled Ally, “You can’t!”
“Take her, Lilith!” said Susie and she stood there, waiting for Marie.
I grabbed Ally’s hand and ran making sure she was behind me the whole way, “KATH?!!?” I yelled.
I heard a mumble nearby and ran into a cell where Kath was chained to the wall. I grabbed the key from nearby and unlocked the chains letting Kath off the wall. There was a gun shot from afar and Ally moaned, “Susie was so nice, too” she said.
Kath started to run, “We have to get out of here!” she yelled running the opposite way to where Marie was.
Ally looked at me and shrugged and we started running after Kath. After a while we saw light, but could here footsteps behind us. Kath crawled through a tiny whole in the wall and beckoned us to follow, “C’mon!” she said. I tried to crawl underneath but struggled.
“Come ON, Lil!” exclaimed Kath, pulling me through. Ally squeezed in and got underneath easy.
Kath, Ally and I ran along the footpath towards Max’s house. We ran to the front door and hammered on it.
Max opened the door and we pushed in, pushing Max back we slammed the door behind us and put chairs, tables and bookcases against all the doors and windows.
“Whew!” I exclaimed.
I grabbed the phone and called the police. Ten minutes later the police were here. We moved the furniture from the door and let them in, “She’s at her house” I said handing a piece of paper with the address on to the police officer.
“Well, this will wrap this up once and for all!” said the police officer, “Thanks to you kids!!” he laughed.
He left the house and we waited. Three hours passed and no news.
Ally, Kath, Max and I walked to Kath’s house. We walked in the front door and shouted. Nothing.
Ally started backing towards the door, “I don’t feel very safe…” she said.
“Come on, you!” said the voice of the burly police officer walking towards us with Marie, her wrists held together with hand cuffs, “I hate you all!!” she screamed at us, “I was going to rid the world of these stars and become one myself! People would be so glad to have a star again they wouldn’t care WHO I was!!! But no! You have to go and foil my plans!!!!”
Ally, Kath and I looked at each other and laughed. I linked my arms through theirs and we walked out of the door. We walked down the footpath and into the coffee shop where we sat, drinking cocoa and reading the newspaper.
“Hey look!” I said, “People are going missing in Cardiff!! Want to check it out?”
The look on Kath and Ally’s face told me what they were thinking, “Ok! Ok!” I exclaimed, “Only kidding!!”

Guess what? That was the LAST chapter!!! I finished it in one day o_O coolies!

Well... if you enjoyed that... rate it and let me know if you want to hear more from Ally, Lilith, Katherine and the others!

Fairwell and goodnight! *bows and leaves stage*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back