• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Missing Map on KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DualKeyBladerX

EY....i´ve been wondering about the map on KH2.., if you remember in old trailers ( a year ago or so) they showed a map just in the upper-right part of the screen, with a keyblade pointing out your location....

But, in recent trailers no map, has been seen ... and now the enemy life gauge is being shown.

What do you think?....

do they take it away??:confused:

Last edited:

King Sora

its probably just another option you can have in the game. You might be able to put the map or the life bar of your enemy. It could also change between the times when you are battling or just exploring through the world.

DualKeyBladerX

at first i thought.. ey maybe it only shows up when exploring, but by checking one of the oldies. ( trailers) it showed sora fighting on valor form, and the map was there.

mmmm you are right...you may switch on|off....but then..why did they stop showing it?

Last edited:

DualKeyBladerX

so....if you turn it on.. the map appears in the upper-right part of the screen and the enemy life gauge switches to the left???? mmm i doesn´t seem to work that way..

besides, if you remember in some stages, in the upper-right part of the screen is being shown the enemy bar, and in the left side number and the word " HIT Points" or something like that...where do the map is supposed to be in that case....

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
No. Your all wrong. It was confirmed awhile ago that you have to FIND the maps for the worlds in treasure chests. I guess the person you saw didn't find it.

King Sora

if you watch the new commercial (the 15 second one) and pause it after 8 seconds, where it is the scene of Jack Sparrow in the POTC world you can see the map below the limit gauge bar. But after that scene it shows the scene with Simba and Sora, and it is the enemy health bar below the limit gauge bar.

(this is off topic) but in that same commercial, after you see sora in another world (you can tell b/c we havn't seen that type of command menu before) he is in the master form, then he does a few quick turns then it looks like his clothes are yellow and blue. It looks pretty interesting but its probably nothing. That is also at 8 seconds.

DannyKilla

e thing im really confused about is the limit gauge...what is that thing? dos it only appear in summons or what? i dont like the idea of it very much.

dejah

:|
i think the map only comes on for POTC.. since POTC's got to do with the cursed gold. :) pirates and their treasure maps. hee.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Hm, maybe the map is only out of battle. Or its an ability, like scan was in the first game.

FATE

Awards
maybe the map only appears on certain areas.
lets say there was a map in kh1, you wouldnt need it in the olympus coliseum cups, or to fight ansem, u know, that sort of thing. at least thats what i think

(off topic)i was just wondering what the map would be like in steamboat willies world. will it be black n white too?
then i guess it will be dificult to explore...

B

bettermanlamia

im gonna say when u are in a boss battle it goes away. because it doesnt matter if u have a map then u know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back