• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Missing Characters in BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xernt

I have noticed that a few characters(11) have not been shown in any videos or screenshots of birth by sleep.They are not all major but I think they should be added to the worlds to make their stories more like the original movies. Let me know what you think.

For Castle of Dreams: King, and Gus

Enchanted Dominion: King Stefan, queen, and the 3 good fairies

Olympus Coliseum: phil and young hercules

Deep Space: Pleakley and the Grand Councilwoman

Keep in mind, just over a week ago, I wasn't sure if the 7 dwarves would be in the game and now they have been confirmed so if you're looking forward to these characters too, keep your fingers crossed.

Rix

:)
Awards
I'm pretty sure we'll see some of them like Gus and the 3 good fairies :) The fairies has already been inroduced in KH2, so why not?

xernt

you're right, but there are only 4 months til the japanese release too.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
probably phil, yung herc, and the 3 fairies...but probably not the ones u listed from deep space, because the game takes place before stitch even escapes and pleakley didnt meet jumba till after stitch had already crashed.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
probably phil, yung herc, and the 3 fairies...but probably not the ones u listed from deep space, because the game takes place before stitch even escapes and pleakley didnt meet jumba till after stitch had already crashed.

Stitch escapes at the end of Ven's part of Deep Space, most likely.

Anyway, we are also missing the Huntsman or whatever from Snow White. But then again, Terra is taking his place.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I have noticed that a few characters(11) have not been shown in any videos or screenshots of birth by sleep.They are not all major but I think they should be added to the worlds to make their stories more like the original movies. Let me know what you think.

For Castle of Dreams: King, and Gus

Enchanted Dominion: King Stefan, queen, and the 3 good fairies

Olympus Coliseum: phil and young hercules

Deep Space: Pleakley and the Grand Councilwoman

Keep in mind, just over a week ago, I wasn't sure if the 7 dwarves would be in the game and now they have been confirmed so if you're looking forward to these characters too, keep your fingers crossed.

Castle of Dreams: Gus has to be in there. The King may not.

Enchanted Dominion: Depends on how the story works out that will decide if the King and Queen will be in the game. If Enchanted Dominion is taken by the darkness at the end of BBS or soon after then they may not appear. The three good fairies are a must.

Olympus Coliseum: Phil of course will be in there. Young Hercules has been confirmed.

Deep Space: Pleakley does not have to be. The Grand Councle woman is very likely to appear.

Amulet

Olympus Coliseum: Phil of course will be in there. Young Hercules has been confirmed.

Correction; Olympus Coliseum has not been confirmed. It was a year or two ago when Nomura commented saying "the time difference will be noticeable, such as a young Hercules in Olympus Coliseum" but since then things might've changed. I have yet to see anything concluding that Olympus Coliseum is even in Birth by Sleep.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Correction; Olympus Coliseum has not been confirmed. It was a year or two ago when Nomura commented saying "the time difference will be noticeable, such as a young Hercules in Olympus Coliseum" but since then things might've changed. I have yet to see anything concluding that Olympus Coliseum is even in Birth by Sleep.

you're really annoying....Olympus COlleseum was the first to be confirmed. they revealed Ventus and MX in there and revealing a very important. scene how can it not be confirmed?

Lonbilly

Awards
Correction; Olympus Coliseum has not been confirmed.

I stopped reading there. You're wrong. It has been confirmed. It's even been shown in the trailers, so hush.

Amulet

D:
I'm sorry, I forgot about the old trailer. But, it has not really been elaborated upon much, now has it?

Lonbilly

Awards
D:
I'm sorry, I forgot about the old trailer. But, it has not really been elaborated upon much, now has it?

Nope. But that's probably because OC might be a big plot spoiler world. In Ven's scenario, at least.

Allister Rose

French Lover
[edit] i meant to say Jumba not gantu. i already knew gantu is for sure.

and no it hasnt, but if there scene there chances are its a world.

tetsuya nmua has long since confirmed the world even before aqua was confirmed playable. i's common knowledge.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
To be fair, we haven't gotten a magazine scan featuring Enchanted Dominion or Olympus Coliseum, yet. But I can guarantee that Flora, Fauna, and Merriweather will be in the game. Prince Phillip will probably be, too. Who else can kiss Aurora?

FallenVirgo

Not all of the Lost Boys are there either. Only two of them have been shown in all of the screens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back