• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

missed oprotunity

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehud

am i the only one who thinks they missed the idea of putting vincent in one of the cell things in kh2 in the mansion basement.i hate vincent but it would have been kinda cool

Halibel

??Storm??
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Why would they put Vincent in a cell o-O? Well originally in Kh1 Vincent was going to be in it but instead they put Cloud and thats how Cloud ended up getting that weird red and black outfit. Personally I thought it looked ugly and ruined Cloud. ^-^

Ehud

i didnt mean cell.i meant the thing like what they were keeping donald and goofey in

Halibel

??Storm??
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Oh you mean the pod thing they were sleeping in? Yeah I guess that would look cool and be perfect for Vincent.

UrbanQuattrus

Right, because Kingdom Hearts needs to become more saturated with FF7 characters. Why don't we just give Cloud a keyblade and have him star in KH3? Then replace all the disney worlds with worlds based off of Midgar and Nibelheim. No others, just repeats of those two. And we can say Sora never existed and that he was just a bad dream that Reno had after eating some expired sushi.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
They're Pods, not cells (as in prison), and it wouldn't make sense for Vincent to be there, after all, he'd get kicked out if Ansem the Wise/DiZ, Riku(and/or Rikunort) and/or Namine found him.

Then again, if those pods are to put people asleep to correct or change their memories, it could make sense for Vincent to be in there, trying to change or lose the memories of his dark past...

But it would be hard to fit Vincent among Disney characters, he's such a darkened figure

Salux

UrbanQuattrus i like ur thinking.
that would be pretty sick.....
NOT!!!
yeah this is kinda pointless...
ff is cool and all but i think that
if they add anymore charecters from
ff, that they shouldn't be from 7

GIIIIIIIIIRLZ :D

Website
xephelyn.deviantart.com
Right, because Kingdom Hearts needs to become more saturated with FF7 characters. Why don't we just give Cloud a keyblade and have him star in KH3? Then replace all the disney worlds with worlds based off of Midgar and Nibelheim. No others, just repeats of those two. And we can say Sora never existed and that he was just a bad dream that Reno had after eating some expired sushi.
LOL WIN RIGHT HERE.

Anyway, yeeeeah...having Vincent in a pod would be the biggest goshdarn plothole in Kingdom Hearts. Big enough for a plane, ship and the Statue of Liberty to fit in quite easily. ALL THREE IN ONE GO.

Kurix said:
Then again, if those pods are to put people asleep to correct or change their memories, it could make sense for Vincent to be in there, trying to change or lose the memories of his dark past...
It would make sense to those who know about Vincent, but not to those who don't. And, question *how* he got there, or better yet - even knew of the place? So, I will still stand by my point of it being a huge plothole.

Plus, like mentioned, KH shouldn't be a sort of last resort where the damned FF7 characters can come in and shift their shit they want to redeem.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Why would they put Vincent in a cell o-O? Well originally in Kh1 Vincent was going to be in it but instead they put Cloud and thats how Cloud ended up getting that weird red and black outfit. Personally I thought it looked ugly and ruined Cloud. ^-^

I thought Vincent replaced someone else. Cloud originally was supposed to be in there I thought. I know that Wakka replaced Irvine.

and sticking vince in the little...egg thing....would kinda be weird and kinda irrelevant and most people would waste their time trying to get him out or something.

Shadukai X

Banned
I have no idea what the title means.

The game is bad enough with FF characters in it, we don't need any more.

soralove432

if they added more FF7 characters....i might have to shoot the game makers. yeah they are cool and everything, but there are WAY too many of them. plus putting Vincent in one of those pods...that wouldnt make any sense. and it would be putting him way too in depth into the KH story.

hahaha yeasssss. i agree. ^^^ :)

Heartstring

LOL! I agree with you. Kh is already filled with enough FF7 characters. They should put from other FFs.
The Vincent idea....there wasn't even an opportunity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back