• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Misleading Scenes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
Okay..I have to mention. Some of our theories about KH2 might be way off!! I have just finished watching Advent Children, and there are scenes in the preview that are somewhat misleading.. watch it!!

AForgottenMemory

I don't think i quite understand what you're saying. Are you saying that the preview of Advent Children was misleading to what actually happens in the film? In which case the previews we've seen of KHII could equally be just as misleading...just making sure i understand lol.

Last edited:

AForgottenMemory

Ah right cool! I think that's a fair bet!

Although thinking back to both previews of Advent Children and KHII, neither really reveal that much to us. We kinda end up mis-leading ourselves by speculating and thinking up theories to the little we've seen.

AForgottenMemory

It's fine! I'm talking about the previews of KHII as well so we shouldn't get yelled at :D I can't wait to see Advent Children though!!!

But on topic of KHII, i agree that the trailers/previews of it are probably very mis-leading to what we find in the finished game...anyone care to add anything else? lol

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
I do hope nothing is changed much, because I am so very excited to play all that I see. Tell me, what are you MOST excited to do in KH2 or see. I know I know its hard to choose one.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
Some dude who was veiwing this thread... guess hes gone...

Do you really think that its all in Sora's mind? Im mean..its not too farfetched to be...

AForgottenMemory

Wow Zeal, that's some analogy! It's all very well thought out and clicks together fine...but i still have to disagree with you lol. Simply on the fact that i don't think KH's goes that deep. It's very much an all round game for the whole family to enjoy.

I just couldn't see the "Waking up and it was all a dream" ending coming to be. Square-Enix are very intelligent and deep story writers, they can see how cliche it would be, even with a fantastically deep, well thought out reasoning as your theory!

But as i said it's a fantastic lot of thought you put into it! Exceptional even!

I'm most looking forward to the story to be honest. Especially the moving moments! *Wipes away a tear remembering Hollow Bastion

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
Zeal, Im still reading it, but stay on so I can talk with you about it.
Alright.. I first want to say that it was really really enjoyable. Subconsiously I agree with alot of what you are saying.. There are the minor things that arent really important that I dont agree with. Like the Kairi being a super star or what ever. Oh.. and I did notice the numbers in DiZ. But what could DiZ be in Sora's mind? We both know that this guy is important. Yes... he can be imaginary, but what purpose could he serve? Yes..he is looking for Sora to defeat the Order, but could he be like the German author you mentioned and want people to forget about fantasy? Or something you said around that effect. But it would seem that the Order are real people...wouldnt it?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back