• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Miraculous, simply the best...(Fun Discussion)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

vaderskywalker

Awards
Sorry, couldn't resist, the theme song has been stuck in my head, anyway, could Miraculous work as a world, note, I havent seen all the episodes, but I have seen enough to know what is going on, like the names, the bad guy Gabriel Agreste/Hawkmoth trying to revive his wife, turning innocent people into monsters to get Ladybug's, and Cat Noir's miraculouses (no idea if I spelled that right, probably didn't) to complete that goal, that his son is Cat noir and is one of the good guys, that Marinette is Ladybug and Cat Noir's partner, and that none of them know each other's identity's, anyway, it depends on who owns the rights to it, the main show and shorts are on Disney Channel and Disney Plus while the movie is on Netflix, but that being said, one way I could see it working, is it could be a good way to bring Vanitas back, (if he ever comes back), especially when the Akumas are relient on negative emotions, and they would be Heatless magnets because of the Darkness they display, but what are your thoughts?

Last edited:

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
There are world discussions, there are shower thoughts discussions -- this is appropriate for either of those.

Though, I'll be the first to mention, that Disney only has streaming rights for the series. They do not own this show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back