• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Minor KH3D details at FNC conference?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Your all about to hate me, but it will most likely be a Tomb Raider booth. They just announced a Tomb Raider reboot.

No Agito XIII. No Versus XIII. No KH: 3DS.

FFFFFUUUUU_Strip_Tease_What_would_you_do_s358x315_30180_580_Muslim_Pussy-s358x315-40117-580.jpg

My source

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
People, we're talking about the FNC saga here. FF games should have the priority over KH games. KH is like a son to FF anyway... That son that noone likes D:
Dissidia is there because it has FF characters... well KH has FF characters. Also, BBS:FM is going to be there.
Also, I would say people do care about KH. o_o

Pratiko

Awards
Dissidia is there because it has FF characters... well KH has FF characters. Also, BBS:FM is going to be there.
Also, I would say people do care about KH. o_o
Ok, but Dissidia actually is a FF game, unlike KH.

And, really, there's not that much people that like KH... just think of it like this: how many of your friends were like OMFGBBQJESUS about any FPS game? (be it CoD, new MoH, new CS...). Then again, how many of your friends were like OMFGBBQJESUS about any KH game?
For me it's like a hundred to zero.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Ok, but Dissidia actually is a FF game, unlike KH.

And, really, there's not that much people that like KH... just think of it like this: how many of your friends were like OMFGBBQJESUS about any FPS game? (be it CoD, new MoH, new CS...). Then again, how many of your friends were like OMFGBBQJESUS about any KH game?
For me it's like a hundred to zero.

For me it is the "OMGCALLOFDUTYBUYINGNEXTWEEK" then when they hear about KH "OMGYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSONAMAZONNOWPREORDERING"

So it is like 100:100.

Pratiko

Awards
For me it is the "OMGCALLOFDUTYBUYINGNEXTWEEK" then when they hear about KH "OMGYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSONAMAZONNOWPREORDERING"

So it is like 100:100.
D:
Am I the only one who doesn't have real life friends that like KH enough to every get one?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
D:
Am I the only one who doesn't have real life friends that like KH enough to every get one?

No, you aren't. I've known a lot of people that didn't go to my schools that didn't know anybody else that liked KH.

My entire middle school and high school are just weird like that. We have Kingdom Hearts hivemind.

siegleeagle

We have an after school club for kingdom hearts at my school. Yeah im a senior but hey its my favorite series. I dont know the exact count but we normally overfill a 40 seat classroom when we meet and there are more that cant come because of other extra curriculars. So I would say its popular at my school because I hear about it all the time.

ActingDude17

BBS was reviewed in the entertainment segment on our student news back in September. And we every so often have guys playing the Mirage Arena or Command Board in the atrium during lunch. It's really cool.

Key

Exile
Awards
BBS was reviewed in the entertainment segment on our student news back in September. And we every so often have guys playing the Mirage Arena or Command Board in the atrium during lunch. It's really cool.

.....I wish i went to your school... The only people i know who would play BBS either don't have a PSP or graduated T^T

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
D:

I have a few, but it's not really as popular here. My friends back in high school fit that description... but that's because I hung out with an anime-crazed group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back