• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Minions and Slaves

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Don't be ridiculous. It is a widely acknowledged fact that I will take over the world with my best friend Jebediah by the time I'm 27. In fact I'm into phase 5and have about 28 give or take minions.
It's okay though ss, when I rule the world I shall make you slave 6th last.
And if anyone is interested there are some positions vacant namely those of:
Poison Tester
Emo Heckler
Patron Saint of Goats
Apprentice Court Jester
But as I said, a lot of people have already signed up.

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Umm... ko well I could easily bomb you all now. Also shouldn't this be in forum insanity?

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
I don't know if I'm cut out to be Queen of the world anymore. Today my favourite knight TOTALLy embarassed me by walking me into my class that she wasn't in and in front of all the students and the teachers pulled out my chair and bowed saying 'your majesty' and then left. Shortly after that I was asked if I was on prozac.
But anyhoo, I have been published 25 times and alluded to no less than 6 times on television so before long I shall become a household name which is part of my master plan, plus I have co-written a book. If you draw up a plan to take over the world, I'd be happy to have a look at it and make suggestions.

silentshooter

I have an an army waiting. A Panda and Koala bear army!! Can u imagine it?! As day hits our capital a slow rumble is felt throught the white house....and then.... over the horizion 1 million giant panda bears come charging acros the street with koala bears riding them shooting arrows from thier bows! Sure the Secret Service can stop some but not all. And then once my minions have captured the president, i ride in on a giant panda bear as me and the panda both wear ancient japanese samurai armor! Then i will have the greatest country at my mercy! HOWS THAT FOR A PLAN?!?!?

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Nope, those animal rights activists will be onto you and stop the bears from fighting. On a similar note someone tried to give me a monkey t'other day. Well I suppose you could take over the world and i could be galactic president- that could work as long as you supply me with jaffa cakes.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
This is exactly why you couldn't take over the world. You seem to confuse hilarity with idiocy. One apprentice court jester unifrom coming your way...

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
HAH, silentshooter, you sir, are a phailure. You are a spineless, mindless, selfish excuse for a person, you lose :D You couldt take over the world, becuase I will, I've got followers, and a master plan, one that will work too. Sad part is people dont take me seriously >_> haha, they'll see......

silentshooter

Breaking Point said:
HAH, silentshooter, you sir, are a phailure. You are a spineless, mindless, selfish excuse for a person, you lose :D You couldt take over the world, becuase I will, I've got followers, and a master plan, one that will work too. Sad part is people dont take me seriously >_> haha, they'll see......

First of all, Shut up kid. Second of all u would never take over the world. On account your bedtime is what, 8:30? I think your mommy might notice u missing when she comes into your room to tuck u in and read you a bedtime story.
Oh and u failure is with an f. Wether u did that on purpose or not to be "funny" you just look like u have a mental handicap. But otherwise have a nice day!:D

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Breaking Point has the potential to be my village idiot...but I still prefer him to you silentshooter.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
First of all, Shut up kid. Second of all u would never take over the world. On account your bedtime is what, 8:30? I think your mommy might notice u missing when she comes into your room to tuck u in and read you a bedtime story.
Oh and u failure is with an f. Wether u did that on purpose or not to be "funny" you just look like u have a mental handicap. But otherwise have a nice day!

Hmm, and you're calling ER fiesty, how quaint. Well arent we the stereotyping dumbass? Just so as you know, I dont have a bed time, hell I hardly ever sleep at home on the weekends anyway, and as far as my mother would care or notice; I COULD be out taking over the world at night and she wouldnt know. But you wouldnt know anything about that would you? Odds are you went through high school alone and unwanted. That is why you must try and recruit minions on an internet forum. You are an insignificant, pompous, useless retard. The world would be alot better off without you in it. Do the world a favor, throw yourself over a bridge. Also, one more favor, dont scream on the way down. no one wants to hear your blood curdling pansy screams. This is why when I rule, it will be uncontributuing people like you who will die first. And just so YOU know, it's called l337 speak, and I can spell PHAILURE however I'd like. You'll get over it in time.

So as you so eloquently put it, have a nice day! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back