• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MIGHT consider kh2final mix +, got some questions.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

brandonk129

Website
www.myspace.com
okay. i might get it and i am aware i have to throw in about 70 bucks( this correct?) to mod my ps2. then i have to order the two games ( re:com and fm+) for say what 60, 70. ?? but then my main question is is the whole game in japanese, and if alot is , is it easy to get by and understand? thanks to everyone.

SORA619

Awards
THE ONLY THING YU MUST DO IS TO BUY A SWAP MAGIC 3.6. THE RE:COM IS WITH THE FM+ SO YU WILL PAY ONLY THE 1 DISK

Z3120

I say get a mod-chip for a matter of convenience if you're willing to spend the money. Plus, it's pretty nifty what you can do with PS2 homebrews if you have something like a DMS4 or Matrix Infinity Green Dot with some dev1/dev2 capabilities.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Well, it cost me over 100 dollars to get the game and mod my PS2. It was like 80 dollars, including shipping to get KH2FM and then, 30 dollars to get the disc and tools of Swap Magic. So, it's pretty expensive, but I think it's worth it. KH2FM is a really great game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back