• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

might be spoiler....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Used

Action Replay is better. Btw that noise tells you that you're getting EXP.

The M.C.

JTTW
thats cool i guess. isnt there another keyblade you can get with that? like some kind of asian sounding name?

The Used

Nope these are the only ones. Also person at top said "Honk Keys" but they are really "Hong Keys." It's the Kingdom Key but plain white, as in a honkey.

The M.C.

JTTW
The Used said:
Nope these are the only ones. Also person at top said "Honk Keys" but they are really "Hong Keys." It's the Kingdom Key but plain white, as in a honkey.

oh ok thanks, that really clears things up. i knew they were some kind of thing like that, 'Hong Keys' and 'Hong Kong'....

iockheartt

Yes, I remember buying action replay and I used that code. It's looks like the kingdom keyblade, only that it's all white. And as stated somewhere above, yeah, the noise (which got pretty annoying after a while) means you're getting exp because I randomly started leveling up. It helps if you like cheating, I just wanted to try it out :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back