• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Midaswell.....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rage

Well, i midaswell and get info for a probelm of mine. Ive been going out with qa girl for nearly 3 weeks now, and we do have a 15 minutes driving distance between eachother, so it makes it hard to see her, but thats beside the point. We've done a lot of talking and ive noticed shes still stuck on her ex-boyfriend, she goes over his house sometimes on the weekends since they live not even a block away from eachother, and while i know she has feelings for me i cant help but get pissed off at her. She tells me she is over him and they are just close friends and always will be, but i know that the other guy dont feel the same way.

I just need to know if i should tell her she cant see him anymore at all if she wants to be with me?......i'm just confused right now

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
Well telling her she can't see him anymore would only make you seem like an overprotective control freak. Maybe you could ask her to ask him how he feels about her? (While you're there of course you don't want anything "funny" to happen) And if he does still like her you could ASK, not TELL her to keep a bit of a distance for awhile. Because people who break up in a non argumentative way usually do stay friends for quite awhile.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
lay low. Don't try to tell her what she can and can't do. Girls are keniving little creatures. They love to twist and bend things to see them wriggle. You may be playing into her hand if you try to order her around. Confront the guy, calmly. Make sure she's with you, and check him out for yourself. Then take him aside and ask him what he sees her as. Make sure he knows that you are her boyfriend, and you are serious about her. As long as he isn't too 'frisky' with her, let them be friends, it can't hurt anything.

K

Kegluneq

i think it will pass over her eventually if not then tell her what u said u should

off the subject but what kinda car do u 16yrolds usually have? kinda weird i know

master_riku1

The Hellraisers
Website
www.khplace.net
innerdarkness said:
lay low. Don't try to tell her what she can and can't do. Girls are keniving little creatures. They love to twist and bend things to see them wriggle. You may be playing into her hand if you try to order her around. Confront the guy, calmly. Make sure she's with you, and check him out for yourself. Then take him aside and ask him what he sees her as. Make sure he knows that you are her boyfriend, and you are serious about her. As long as he isn't too 'frisky' with her, let them be friends, it can't hurt anything.

Heh, nah I laid low and man did I suffer when my gf was kinda doing that with other guys. Then later on I found they try to take my gf in a way so then was a perfect chance to be like yo! keep away dang! But dang you never know what that guy could be saying to her, don't take things all blaow! You know play it slow ask her questions like what do you guys talk about? and all that stuff, and you know just make sure to give your girl more loving. <.< Dang I should stop typing cause I'm getting mad o_O! -runs-

Unknown Zinko

Hey Rage. Well i wouldn't blame you for getting pissed off about it. I know that if my girlfriend was off at some guys house that used to be her ex-boyfriend i would be pissed to. I wouldn't tell her not to go to his house. Maybe explain to her that you feel uncomfortable when she goes over to his house. Also her living so far away can be a hassle. With gas prices being $2.50 (rough estimate). I hope things work out for you.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
what you should do is drop her like it's hot

if she isn't willing to stay with you she shouldn't be with you

but if you want some advice become a ninja and stalk here

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
*sigh* This is a hard one.

Options:
1) Tell her to break it up with her ex completely.
2) Leave everything the way they are.
3) Get to know her ex, and then decide if it's safe to have him in the picture.

Rage

Thanks loads for the advice everyone, and yeah, the distance is a hassle, but almost everywhere around here is a distance. I'm going to see her this saturday, were going to the fair, so i'll talk to her about it, tell her i feel uncomfortable while shes over there.

Thanks again for all your advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back