• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

micky in the orgnization

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

roxas78

is micky part of the orgnization cause they show him wearing the coat lke them but he never says why??? so whats the deal is he diguising to be in the orgnization or:confused: what

Kurxi

It is pretty obvious that Mickey was wearing that to disguising himself, I can't see that fooling anyone thought, the ears are a dead giveaway.

Last edited:

khloser4life

mickey and riku got their org. coats from castle oblivion in kh com. why they wore them? i geuss they thoght that they were quite fashionable.

Vincent <3 Valen

Ok, at the end of Riku's story in KHCoM, they leave the castle with the cloaks.

this is because Zexion died, Riku stole his, and Mickey stole Marluxia's (cuz he's all like natury), it was all cotton, and washed it, so it shrunk. lol no that marluxia part i just made up, i have no clue how HE got his jacket, but again, Riku stole Zexion's.

But you'll notice he's not part of the organization, because you can see his face while his hood is up. Riku on the other hand, you couldn't, but this was because of the darkness inside him, and the fact that he looked like "Ansem"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back