• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

mickey's keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khloser4life

when was it confirmed that mickeys keybalde (inverse kingdom key) was a keyblade of darkness. (dont flame)

Rix

:)
Awards
Uhm.. I really don't remember that he mentioned that.. Maybe I'm a goldfish:p

[N]intendofan

Yeah, i think Yen Sid said that King Mickey went to look for the Keyblade of the Dark Realm or something =o

Riku77

I think Normura stated that the King traveled to the dark realm to get the dark realm keyblade and that is where the inverse keyblade came from. I also think that Nomura was going to make a game about Mickey and his travels in the dark realm in search for the inverse keyblade

Awards
Yen Sid said it and its kinda a give away, in kh1 it looked like mickey was taking something out when you saw him in kh1 realm of darkness. also sora had the light realm keyblade so thats another give away.

Sexy Angel
...Oh, wow. Play KH1 again. It is the keyblade from the dark realm.... Inverse Kingdom Key

gottaluvkh1992

Koudelka's Servant
Uhm.. I really don't remember that he mentioned that.. Maybe I'm a goldfish:p
Tests show that Goldfish do not have the memory of 5 or so seconds, it was proven but of course many small insignificant facts like parson jack russel actually called a parson russel and jack russels are cross parson russels, it is not important and so therefore no one knows about it.

The inverse Key sounds the oposite of the Light key(kingdom key) mostly by colours and so we would expect it to be darkness because that is the oposite of light.

gottaluvkh1992

Koudelka's Servant
^^^ yes how can you not know he has. And i supose that Sora's is the Keyblade of light so the other oposite one would have to be the keyblade of darkness. So there should be one of Twlight or Dawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back