• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mickeys keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zerokool

Mickey's Keyblade is special it seems to have more power than any keyblade ever known. It wiped out three Dark side Heartless in one blow.

chosen destiny

stop the double posting, go back and fix it. we dont know if the keyblades mean anything. and i dout ansem could have a keyblade -_- plus its DiZ not ansem. i am starting to think though that the keyblades may (just a thoery) have a meaning.

zerokool

yea the double post was an accident but yea the keyblades have a meaning. Like the ones BHK uses. The Oblivion and Oathkeeper are momentos of Kairi and Riku. THe oblivion represents Riku and the Oathkeeper represents light and the promise Sora made to Kairi.

sora_123

in the first place nomura states that king mickey, went to look for the keyblade he has now. the keyblade did not necessarily chose him. as for the keyblades beig dark, light twilight i just don't see it. i mean sora wielded the oviblion, and he was light back then, what makes the keyblades any diff. now. actually if u think about it they don't have any meaning there're just keychains, there's only one keyblade, anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back