• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mickey's Key Is Light; so not Sora????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Blade of Justice

I played the game, but I stopped on the last level so I didn't see the ending, but it would seem that it would make sense if since there is a keyblade of ligh and dark then shouldn't there be keyblades of past and present? What about that blonde kid in KH2 he's wielding the Oathkeeper and Oblivion(I think) is that Sora's keyblade stolen and split apart or something?

MochaCat244

Bronze Member
Website
www.transitoryfish.deviantart.com
~NGD OMEGA~ said:
Erm... ahem... thank you for your comments...

Also you seem to think most of my facts are pure assumptions, but some of all of yours are too. For example this....

Pure assumption. Sora was not doubting himself, it was not explained in any way through the game. Sora's need for saving Kairi was stronger at that point than any other. Give me some proof of Sora doubting himself and then I will believe it. It was clear that after Riku stole the Keyblade that Sora Doubted himself, but not after. That my fine friend, is pure assumption.

well ijust went back and replayed neverland/ hallow bastion and Sora does loosehope he syas 'byt how can you guys keep on simling. theres still no sign of your king' and gives a depressed look and what not then they leave to hallow bastion.

but i do agree that there is some new sense of power in Riku [malificent just gave him full powers of darkness] which helps him take the keybalde away form sora. but i wont say that it iz exactly darkness that takes away the keybalde. i still say it is light.

dont make me get out he gynormous splitery stick...

~NGD OMEGA~

well ijust went back and replayed neverland/ hallow bastion and Sora does loosehope he syas 'byt how can you guys keep on simling. theres still no sign of your king' and gives a depressed look and what not then they leave to hallow bastion.

Okay, this I can sorta agree with, but Kairi's memory restored his hope, and thus he was still strong when he went to Hollow Bastion. Still, I can see that mistake, it is just that Sora's hope was restored by that memory (You see him perk up afterwards), and thus he was just as strong as ever.

And don't worry, a large pair of tweesers and the jaws of life should get this stick right out... I hope...

But it had to be the darkness that took the keyblade away, because there was not enough light left to wield a keyblade, too much darkness. A small glimer is just not enough to take the keyblade away from Sora, so the darkness had to have a hand in it.

DragonRider1234

ok first i want 2 point out that the reason sora's keyblade can change is because he has those keychains to attach to it which changes it.

second wat if there r 2 keyblades of light. both king mickey and sora got there keyblade in the pit of darkness (mickey in the world and sora when riku was sucked by darkness). and if sora was twilight then he would have gone with riku on destiny island when riku first opened his heart 2 darkness.

and if there isn't 2 keyblades of light than y did sora get his when it was completly black and so did mickey.

another thing, in some of the trailers that has BHK and riku in deep dive (bhk is a pimp in one of the trailers. he rips thru heartlesses), riku doesnt have a keyblade. he doesn't even have thaat bad ass sword of his that he had when he worked for maleficent. y doesnt he??? is it because there may not be a keyblade of darkness or light. it could just be that the keyblades look different. there may be no keyblade of light, present, darkness, or twilight.

~NGD OMEGA~

ok first i want 2 point out that the reason sora's keyblade can change is because he has those keychains to attach to it which changes it.

That is actually one of my points, it seems that the ability to change is only apparent in Sora's key, Riku's old dark key didn't even have a keychain. Sora's key can change into Darkness, Light, Twilight, or something else, giving proof for it being present.

second wat if there r 2 keyblades of light. both king mickey and sora got there keyblade in the pit of darkness (mickey in the world and sora when riku was sucked by darkness). and if sora was twilight then he would have gone with riku on destiny island when riku first opened his heart 2 darkness.

Not likely, it is already confusing enough that there is more than one Keyblade. As far as I can see it, there can only be 5 (6 if you count Sora's Fusion key) Keyblades

Light
Dark
Twilight (x2 for balance of dark and light)
Present

Actually there could be two more if you believe in my Dusk/Dawn subcategories of Twilight, and Since BHK is dawn, than there could be a dusk keybearer. However with this way, the way I see it makes the most sense is...

Light=Mickey
Dark=Unknown, used to be Riku, could change in KH2
Twilight=BHK, duh.
Present=Sora

In regards to the second Oathkeeper, I think it has something to do with Goofy's heart, like strong hearts create a keyblade, which is also supported with the Dark key being made by the Princesses hearts. Perhaps a strong heart combined with a keychain can create a keyblade, but we'll have to look into that later...

and if there isn't 2 keyblades of light than y did sora get his when it was completly black and so did mickey.

Riku was drowning Sora in the Darkness when it came to him. The keyblade guided Sora out of that Darkness, and since it was present, it is a force for all forces, Light, Dark, and Twilight, so it can battle them all, since it is kind of a mix of them all as well. That's how it guided Sora out of the darkness.

Also in regards to Mickey, of Course he found it in Darkness, he had to go into the deepest darkness in order to find the truest light.

another thing, in some of the trailers that has BHK and riku in deep dive (bhk is a pimp in one of the trailers. he rips thru heartlesses), riku doesnt have a keyblade. he doesn't even have thaat bad ass sword of his that he had when he worked for maleficent. y doesnt he??? is it because there may not be a keyblade of darkness or light. it could just be that the keyblades look different. there may be no keyblade of light, present, darkness, or twilight.

Of course there are keyblades of each, look at BHK, he is living (well in the KH world at least) proof of this. Riku doesn't have a key because, and keep this in mind, listen carfully... HE IS NOT A KEYBEARER!!!! Riku only thought he was, and only got the keyblade because for a single instant, his darkness outwayed Sora's light, and also because in a sense the key was testing Sora. SO HE DOES NOT HAVE A KEY BECAUSE HE CAN'T WEILD ONE SINCE HE TURNED TO THE DARKNESS!!! It is as simple as that.

~NGD OMEGA~

I agree, not likely, mainly because of an excellent theory KL thought up, Shells can't weild keyblades because they lack hearts. That was a good piece of work right there. Anyway, If there is a dark bearer, than he better show himself soon, I want to know who it is...

englishkid

But what if the person (say sora) turns evil would his keyblade swap to the keyblade of darknes or would it just leave and find someone else, if his keyblade is the keyblade of light that is.

~NGD OMEGA~

Well it depends on the keyblade. If my theory is right (most likely since the key went to Riku), then the Keyblade would stay with Sora. However if it was a light keyblade, it would desert him, and if it was twilight... well I don't know... but Darkness would also stay with him.

SorasKingdom

well...it depends on your definition of live.
If sora had the key to light, then that would mean that he could ONLY DO things with the door to light, meaning opening it or closing it. BUT SINCE SOME PPL THINK KINGDOM HEARTS IS DARKNESS, Sora would have to have a dark key to close it. But no, u think soras key is light. well if it was. he would not be able to close the door. Thus saying his key is Present, it will have powers of LIGHT AND DARK (and twilight) which will allow him to close the door.

now unless Kingdom Hearts is the door to light, this is most likely wrong.

UPDATE

wait, u guys know the quote, "Behind the darkness, door to light light"

well, if KH is the door to darkness (which i think it it, and so does tetsuya) you have go "behind the darkness, to get to the door to the light"
well thats what mickey did, whic is how he got the KEY to the LIGHT.

OMG! everybody agree's BHK is DWU Finally!? YAY!

Last edited:

~NGD OMEGA~

THANK YOU!!! I've been holding my ground here, but they outnumber me 2 to 3, and now it's even! JK!

Anyway, like he said, Mickey went into the deepest darkness of Kingdom hearts, and beyond that darkness was light. And in that light was the Key of Light. It is as simple as that. GET IT?!

Dalamar_TheDark7

Floating on an island in the middle of your forehe
The door that Mickey, Sora, and Riku closed was the door to the darkness, Kingdom Hearts.

Sora was wrong. Kingdom Hearts is darkness but it does have some light in it.
Kingdom Hearts is a reflection on the human heart. It is not even close to being mostly Dark, or mostly Light. It isn't even twilight (The balance of light and dark). It is the opposite of twilight, Light and Darkness in opposition, always struggling for control. It IS chaos, disarray, pandemonium. That light triumphed at the end of Kingdom Hearts does not matter in the least. The Darkness will always exist. The Light cannot exist without the Darkness. If the Darkness or Light were destroyed, the other would disappear without the other one to regenerate it, leaving nothing. Think of an electromagnetic wave. The magnetic field generates the electrical field, which renews the magnetic field. Even if the two field contradict each other, both field will still always exist, unless the wave is destroyed by an outside force. And yeah, I know that's a crappy analogy.

DragonRider1234

dalamar...............use simple terms plz...............anyway, wat if sora doesnt have a keyblade with special things.it could be that sora's is the king of keys, there could be a dark, a light, and a twighlight but mayb not a present. it is an idea.

and NGD, no1 is takin sides and if we were, i would stay neutral. (u should be a politician)

SorasKingdom

A keyblade Master, sora, has to have the power of everything. he cant be limited to such a thing as light.
If you weild the present Key, you are souly the keyblade master. like i said, choosing your path instead of it being it fixed for you makes you powerful.

As NGD said, if sora was the Keybearer of light, why can't he take down a Darkside so easily? Why did mickey? because the oppisite of Dark is light. just like fire and water. if there is more water than fire, water will put it out. and vise-versa, more fire than water, the fire will evaporate it.

Sora will become a stronger Keyblade Master in time (kh2)
A master is master of all, dark, light, and twilight.

And how can you deny these:
"The light with-in the darkness"
"Behind the darkness, door to the light"
"With in the deepest darkness, there is a light"

To understand them, put aside all that you know. Think outside the box...

Did sora ever go inside the door to darkness?
No. Mickey is the only one (*sigh* and riku...)

Yes sora has been in some tough spots with darkness, but he never went into the deepest part.

Mickey Did go in the door of darkness. He went "behind the darkness" to the "door to the light"
Did sora EVER get to the door to the light? no, or else it would be over.
Mickey did, which IS WHY HE GOT THE KEY TO THE LIGHT.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Ummm no.

How come Sora stays true with the light but Mickey goes off and joins the Twilight side? So you say Mickey and his keyblade are light when they join the Twilight side?

MICKEY DID NOT GO TO THE DOOR OF LIGHT. KINGDOM HEARTS IS THE DOOR TO THE WORLD OF DARKNESS.

If you've notcied. Mickey has been in Kingdom Hearts since the beginning of the game possibly even before that. He could have gotten the keyblade then and was fighting the Heartless from the inside ever since thus making him stronger and know how to take them down. Sora has only fought a total of 2 Darksides or more...but I know its less than 5. It's obvious Mickey is stronger than Sora overall but you people won't understand that.

SorasKingdom

then explain to me, "the light with in the darkness" and
"behind the darkness, door to the light"
mickey had to go "BEHIND" the dark To "GET TO THE LIGHT"
the quote says it all.

you can't ignore the quotes.

and we dont know if mickey even joined them. for all we know, he can be acting as a double agent of the org. i wanna see some facts that say he joined.

and sora stays true to light because its the only thing he knows

oh sora only fought 3 Darksides.
one in "awakining"
second on destiny islands
and third in end of the world

Neverfate

Actually, everyone is wrong.

All the Keyblades are actually lockes of Johnny Depp's hair. Since Johnny Depp is made of pure Light, pieces of his hair actually transform into Keyblades.

SorasKingdom

KL, i'll leave u to tell this numbnut off....

we are trying to have an intelligent conversation, so unless u got somthin important to add, butt-out.
and Legolas isnot important.......

edit

im sorry neverfate...
i didnt mean that.
but why would u write that lol.
if it was just to break the tension...thanks i guess
but if not, try not to do that again plez...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back