• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mickey with Brooms in NA

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdom King 13

I am very sorry if this is been asked before, but I don't have that many social media accounts, and I was wondering if anything has been said by Square Enix about when or if Mickey with Brooms is coming to North America/internationally. If this is been a thread before, I apologize.

LingeringVanitas

I haven't read that they plan on releasing them anytime soon. But I guess they could easily add them at any time. Maybe this week maybe next, maybe even next month I don't know. I know it'll help a lot of people but honestly for my game its jewels I got issues with. So the jewel quest is what I want instead.

appleboy82791

Awards
At this point, the NA version is further along (in terms of the story and the amount of medals released) than the JPN version was when the Mickey and Broom medals came out. I'm starting to think they're going to screw us and never give the NA version the Mickey and Broom medals.

I mean, why would they give us the Mickey and Broom medals? If they do that then that means we won't have to spend $1000 per draw event to get enough of a single super rare medal to guilt it. They should totally not give them to us. Obviously, a guilted super rare medal in a digital game that has no real world value whatsoever is worth $1000. Everybody knows that. I'm glad Square Enix is humble enough to see that and charge us the prices they charge us.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I'm starting to think they're going to screw us and never give the NA version
^^^^^^^

I've had this thought since months. I just have this strange feeling we'll never get them (either that, or there will be a temporary event… again. just like the jewels)

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Or it's gonna be a VIP Quest. Spent 15 bucks and have access to 3 Mickey and Brooms a day, for a week.

tsumigami

true it might help guilting but it doesn't mean you can get them easily. there's several things we need to understand well regarding mickey & brooms.

1. mickey & brooms is combination of 1 fantasia mickey + 5 brooms. in JP ver, mickey & brooms is usually a reward for high ranking event or top weekly lux event which ofcourse require you to have at least decent medals to compete with those whales. most i've seen is 2-3 mickey & brooms reward for top ranker.

2. regarding VIP quest, in JP, it's not mickey & brooms quest, it just broom quest which can only net you a total of 7 brooms (1 broom/day). means that you can only get 1 mickey & brooms and 2 brooms leftover. and isn't permanent quest.

3. you can get brooms usually from raid boss's avatar board node. which need tons of coin to unlock and the raid boss usually have 12 hours time limit to defeat. and it just usually 2 brooms per event.

summary, mickey & brooms is still luxury even in JP. people usually only use it on exclusive event medal or premiums that have no or rare copies. and we're talking about NA SE here. they won't release it until their wallet is full. plus i can't imagine how they will deliver the first mickey & brooms.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Make that just brooms and and you hit the nail on the head.
Wait what? What are Broom medals?
true it might help guilting but it doesn't mean you can get them easily. there's several things we need to understand well regarding mickey & brooms.

1. mickey & brooms is combination of 1 fantasia mickey + 5 brooms. in JP ver, mickey & brooms is usually a reward for high ranking event or top weekly lux event which ofcourse require you to have at least decent medals to compete with those whales. most i've seen is 2-3 mickey & brooms reward for top ranker.

2. regarding VIP quest, in JP, it's not mickey & brooms quest, it just broom quest which can only net you a total of 7 brooms (1 broom/day). means that you can only get 1 mickey & brooms and 2 brooms leftover. and isn't permanent quest.

3. you can get brooms usually from raid boss's avatar board node. which need tons of coin to unlock and the raid boss usually have 12 hours time limit to defeat. and it just usually 2 brooms per event.

summary, mickey & brooms is still luxury even in JP. people usually only use it on exclusive event medal or premiums that have no or rare copies. and we're talking about NA SE here. they won't release it until their wallet is full. plus i can't imagine how they will deliver the first mickey & brooms.
1. Ahh, that answers my question. So how do you obtain a Fantasia Mickey and 5 Brooms in the JP Version?

2. Oh, so it's a actual thing. Has the quest been reocurring? How long does it usually stay? How often does it appear?

3. That's not good.

So... how does one obtain a Fantasia Mickey?

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
It's the same Mickey you need to evolve a medal to six stars, so from chests or the weekend missions.
O that one. He is not to hard to obtain, so that's a good thing. Welp, in that case, I would settle for Broom missions.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
This was changed recently. They updated the Brooms premium to also give a Magic Mirror (third slot is still 5* Moogle, wonder if they'll have another Medal later to fill that?), and it's now a permanent part of the premium quests.

Kingdom King 13

I am having doubts about them coming to the international game as well... Maybe this new update that was announced this morning will surprise me though.

tsumigami

This was changed recently. They updated the Brooms premium to also give a Magic Mirror (third slot is still 5* Moogle, wonder if they'll have another Medal later to fill that?), and it's now a permanent part of the premium quests.
oh yeah just checked SE bridge. i read the notice in-game but i don't realize that it becomes permanent quest. thanks for clarifying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back