• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mickey vs Sephiroth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bryan19929

Im pretty sure we have all seen the videos were Mickey fights Sephiroth alongside Donald and Goofy using an AR Max. Well I have the play as mickey in Hollow Bastion code but I dont have the fight alongside donald and goofy one. I do have one code that lets me fight Sephi with Donald and goofy but only when your Sora not mickey. Does anybody know that code? Thanks in advance. By the way I already beat KHII. I just want that code for fun.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
theres a code for that O_O....where have i been! when you find out pm ok? ill see if i can find it but i doubt it :)

you might have some better luck posting this in the members helping members area

Last edited:

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
This has been posted so many times... just search for ARMAX codes in these forums, you'll find it fast. Please stop repeating the same topic.

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
Yes it has been posted alot and you could probably find it in a thread in the KH2 section but just try looking for the thread with it because you really shouldn't of posted it you are just kinda making a repeat which is spamming.

KHrulz21

Come on guys you dont have to be THAT harsh on him... its only his 1st post. But please dude try to look into the forums a little better before you post!:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back