• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mickey Update!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

White_Feather

there have been discussions on where Mickey can appear and help you
the only real places that we all have proof for is Cerberus and Xaldin

however, i was replaying KH2 on proud mode and when i died while fighting the twin statues in Beast's Castle (ONLY becuz i turned into Anti-Form) Mickey was suprisingly available and saved me

I sweat this isnt a fake, it really happened!

SH_Brat

I know it happened to me, too. King Mickey also appeared in Land of the Dragons in Proud Mode when I was fighting that dragon the second time you go through (Stupid me forgot poitions.:lol:). It was cool. He almost gave me a heart attack.

Bumja

Yippee Ki Yay, mofo
Website
www.myspace.com
I sweat this isnt a fake, it really happened!

:lol: sweat... :laugh:

anyway he can be in any major battle, like org members, final boss of the world ur at, or something else. but u cant do this during sephiroth (ive tried, if he would be there, then he would be a lot eisier). so... ya. question answered, and check the kh2 guide if u dont believe me.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
:lol: sweat... :laugh:

anyway he can be in any major battle, like org members, final boss of the world ur at, or something else. but u cant do this during sephiroth (ive tried, if he would be there, then he would be a lot eisier). so... ya. question answered, and check the kh2 guide if u dont believe me.

It's called ARMax >.>

White_Feather

Mickey can also appear in the battle against Shan Yu.

i remember hearing about that on another thread
is true he appears in every boss battle?
the thing im having trouble with now is the part where you run away from Hades on the first visit

i keep on dying the minute i enter the third part

Cindri

Website
cindri.livejournal.com
Ahhh, it's been a little while but now I do remember Micky appearing quite often. Strange. But then he is known as KING Micky, so what do I care if he seems to be everywhere I am and everywhere else at the same time. Well, I dont, but I did confuse myself. Which I do often. Hey, I talk a lot! Well, that's besides the point. I think Micky has something planned for the future...

chosen destiny

i thought being saved by micky was a preety cool addition to the game. i saw a vid of the battle with seperoth (you werent sora thought, you were micky), how do play this part?

demonick

Texas. Plus those other, 49, lesser states.
Chosen Destiny, as it has been said above: Action Replay Max.

And it would make sense that King Mickey can't save you in the run away from Hades. It's not a boss battle, is it? It's an event battle. You battle normal enemies, run away, and try not to die as Hades keeps hurling fireballs at you.

Y'know, I'd actually be interested in testing this. Confirm this for me, first time you die in a battle he can save you, there's a 100% chance he'll save you, correct?

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Yes, it's a 100 percent chance. And every time Mickey saves you while still on it goes down by 20 percent. Does that make sense?

Well, here are the spots I know for certain where Mickey will appear:

1. The Twin Statue in Beast's Castle First Visit
2. The Final Boss in Beast's Castle First Visit
3. Cerberus in Olympus Coliseum First Visit
4. Xaldin in Beast's Castle Second Visit
5. Armoured Knight Xemnas First Time in The World That Never Was

I'm pretty sure that's all of them. And you can also use Armax, which I think sucks.
You could always GO OUTSIDE, as well, if you want to take a break.

This message has been sponsored by BlahNet*, the nonexistant website!

*Not a real website.

demonick

Texas. Plus those other, 49, lesser states.
You think he only appears in those five places? Given, those are some of the harder fights where it would make sense to have him available (Unlike, say, the final event-based battles with Xemnas). But it seems a bit weird to have three of five in just one place...

Soraroxrikusux05

man mickeys so fun to play as! hes like anti form: u press x once and he does like 6 hits(actually anti form had more like 10) but hes still fun

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles
Um... all of the places have already been listed and this is extremely old.
White Feather said:
the only real places that we all have proof for is Cerberus and Xaldin
Thats not right at all.
I don't know exactly what all the battles are, but I KNOW there are much more than that.

And that this is extremely old.

EDIT: Oh, Blahmaster got to it already...

White_Feather

Um... all of the places have already been listed and this is extremely old.

Thats not right at all.
I don't know exactly what all the battles are, but I KNOW there are much more than that.

And that this is extremely old.

EDIT: Oh, Blahmaster got to it already...
i only said that becuz there are clips on youtube that show him fighting Xaldin and Cerberus
if there is clip of Mickey fighting some one else, please tell me

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
i only said that becuz there are clips on youtube that show him fighting Xaldin and Cerberus
if there is clip of Mickey fighting some one else, please tell me

>.> Do you want official vids that don't use Armax, or the Armax ones cause either way I'm pretty sure you can find both especially the Armax ones. But in order to see if he comes out for other battles besides the one's Blahmaster listed you'd have to die in each battle though your chances will go down more and more as you keep going.

marlousmiracle

For the Future
Website
www.myspace.com
Ehh Mickey is suppose to be there when fighting bosses. He saved my butt a couple times when playing Xaldin, but yeah you could play as him until you recharge Sora. He only appears when Sora is down, i think

seb0910

what do u mean "proof"? i fought with mickey in beasts castle against dark thorn/shadowstalker. thats all the proof u need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back