• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mickey under the hood

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
Where did that quote come from? Who said that when he took off his hood all would be understood? It sounds like something some crazy fanboy would make up.

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
dengeki mag. asked nomura if we will be able to fight alongside mickey nomura said when he takes off his u will understand everthing so i think when mickey takes off his hood hell explain y hes wearing the black cloak

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
It's a metaphor. It means when he finally stop and takes a breather (most likely), he will reveal all the goings on. He will probably tell you all the stuff that's going on. When the story progresses, Sora will most likely have some unanswered questions about his adventure, like maybe the fact that new worlds are being conquered or whatnot. He will most likely reveal all the answers you have in a LONGGG cutscene. Yay i'm looking forward to the game :p

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
kaizer21 said:
It's a metaphor. It means when he finally stop and takes a breather (most likely), he will reveal all the goings on. He will probably tell you all the stuff that's going on. When the story progresses, Sora will most likely have some unanswered questions about his adventure, like maybe the fact that new worlds are being conquered or whatnot. He will most likely reveal all the answers you have in a LONGGG cutscene. Yay i'm looking forward to the game :p

yeah but when it shows in one of the trailers, king mickey saving Sora, Donald and Goffy, it was in Hollow Bastion, and they're gonna be at Hollow Bastion at the begining of the game, (or at least that's what they say) so Sora will have some questions but not as many as he would in the middle.

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
no that was twiight town if u look in the background u can see houses and he game starts in twilight town nomura confirmed that and its probably a return trip back to twilight town cuz nomura said its a vey short tuturial

Banned
biglipsxi said:
ts probably a return trip back to twilight town

Exactly. Nomura stated that the story doesn't progress by going to each world in a linear path, but you have to go back and forth, so maybe they meet up with King Mickey either in the middle of the game, and near 3/4 through the game. And anyways, it would be less of a challenge if we fight with another keyblader in the beginning of the game (that is if he does join your party, which I doubt :p)

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
biglipsxi said:
no that was twiight town if u look in the background u can see houses and he game starts in twilight town nomura confirmed that and its probably a return trip back to twilight town cuz nomura said its a vey short tuturial

oh it starts in twilight town, I thought it started in Hollow Bastion, were was that?

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
kaizer21 said:
Exactly. Nomura stated that the story doesn't progress by going to each world in a linear path, but you have to go back and forth, so maybe they meet up with King Mickey either in the middle of the game, and near 3/4 through the game. And anyways, it would be less of a challenge if we fight with another keyblader in the beginning of the game (that is if he does join your party, which I doubt :p)
if minnie can join ur party(possibly) then nomura should let mickey join ur party

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Some people are saying that it's possible that minnie was a summon since she didn't have an hp bar at the side of the screen, people doubted whether she was actually in the party...

4th islander:

-Nomura is the directer/creatoer guy of Kingdom hearts

- Nomura is a guy

- Get used to his name cause you'll ehar it a lot

-http://www.sd.cubicnetwork.net/

-Go there and go to Nomura interviews and read some of them, become familiar wiht things he's siad

Not thrashing you, just giving you advice...

Banned
biglipsxi said:
if minnie can join ur party(possibly) then nomura should let mickey join ur party

Minnie was never in your party so far from what we've seen. She's probably a battle ally like Riku was with Parasite Cage I in Monstro. But it's cool that she can actually kick some butt. Now, all I need to see her do is wield a huge sceptre (that fits her size) :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back