• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mickey mouse unhooded?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
Alright you know how in one of Namura's interviews he said that when mickey mouse unhoods himself we will understand everything....does anybody have an idea why?

B

bettermanlamia

maybe...its means like when it happens it will be in a specail place and the right time....im cunfused right now sry:(

G

GenoX

Nomura meant that he would explain alot of things when he unhoods himself

adventchildkiori

I think its a saying, not really "when his takes off his cloak hood everything will be explained", more like alot will be explained once mickey takes off his hood (and Cloak), bringing me to his awesome outfit he has on under the cloak. Which doest explain much....but it was only a trailer shot.

Last edited:

Nixion

adventchildkiori is right his clothes look differt then they did in COM and they look like the ones soras wearing in kh2, maby mickey can drive( and maby with sora)

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Good day there new person, yeah I hav eno clue how it's most likely the time and even of what happens it's not like.

-mickey throws off cloak-

Sora: STRIPPER!

everything is explained....

It's gonna be more likely the event.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
maybe hes posesed by ansem and when he takes of his cloak you see that purple thing that riku had when he was posesed!

Beakman's World

Well, Mickey was on the other side and so was Riku at the end of KHI. But Riku's body being used by Ansem on Sora's side. So maybe only people with strong hearts can cross over which is why Sora is so desperate to cross over but can't. I'm thinking that Mickey lost his heart somehow and we'll find out that the Superior is Mickey's shell or nobody or whatever.

Tsuriai

When he unhoods himself it looks like he's wearing Sora's KH1 clothing, which probably has some reason (Sora gets new clothes, Mickey gets the old ones).

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
U know what would be a huge twist...if it was minnie mouse under the cloak!!!...it's possible!

louis

Tsuriai said:
When he unhoods himself it looks like he's wearing Sora's KH1 clothing, which probably has some reason (Sora gets new clothes, Mickey gets the old ones).

It looks more like a red version of soras new cloths

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
anyone have a link of mickey wearing soras cloth while having his cloak on(if a picture like that even exist).

Dark Dude

i think whwn he unhoods himself he tells sora or he does while things are happening

slimjd

i think he meant that by the time mickey unhoods himself we'll alrdy know the plot of kh2

shah

How about we find out that riku has gone back to the dark-side with ansem and that mickey came to tell sora about it.

::thinks about what he just said::

:eek:

Doesnt it make sense though? I mean mickey couldnt have gone to the dark side cuz he is the one that guided riku through CoM's reverse birth mode. Oh and the thing about mickey getting the old clothes........:mad: .......not that i dont want him to get them cuz the whole yellow shorts no t-shirt getup was getting old =.=

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back