• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mickey Mouse...Darkness?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

esper1

And as everyone realised at the end of KH2 - "darkness" does not = "evil/bad" it is just the opposite of light, the absence of light. It is not the reverse of light (anti-light) and thus, is not harmful.

Riku: "It's only scary because freaks like Xemnas hide in it..."

Indeed, Riku, indeed...

I think what the game's story warns against is an imbalance of either light or dark - "Do not be blinded by the light, or become lost in darkness."

Misruk

And as everyone realised at the end of KH2 - "darkness" does not = "evil/bad" it is just the opposite of light, the absence of light. It is not the reverse of light (anti-light) and thus, is not harmful.

Riku: "It's only scary because freaks like Xemnas hide in it..."

Indeed, Riku, indeed...

I think what the game's story warns against is an imbalance of either light or dark - "Do not be blinded by the light, or become lost in darkness."

Thx for this answer

esper1

According to Riku, her Keyblade is fake.

Roxas is Sora, so you can't really say that.

It hasn't been confirmed that Riku is correct, yet.

Also, Roxas is Sora's shadow/Nobody, he is based on Sora, but is not the same entity. Also, the two fought each other with Keyblades. (It could be argued that this was done within Sora's subconscious which would make their keyblades non-physical.)

This would give another argument for Roxas re-integration into Sora, as two people cannot wield the Kingdom Key of Light realm at the same time (then what is the extra keyblade he wields in Drive Forms? a duplicate? His power split into two parts?)

So DiZ picked Sora because he would not have been able to control Roxas.

Another question: how *did* Roxas wield the Keyblade without a heart? I'm guessing it responds to memories as well as emotions, otherwise I've just hit upon a major plothole...

BTW, sorry for going so far off-topic, Misruk. This is going to happen alot, I fear...

pendragonneo

With angelina...if she reads this... I LOVE YOU AN
Okay. My solution: There are multiple keyblades. The Kingdom key is one of these. That is a "Pure" form. Other keyblades used by sora are made by changing the keychain(which explains all of his pocket space-KEYCHAINS). Mickey's and way to dawn are other "Pure" forms.

...wow, I could almost post this as a theory itself.....

pendragonneo

With angelina...if she reads this... I LOVE YOU AN
Yes, you do "find" the keychains.....how else would they fit in such small boxes. And the Gull wings give Sora one, they could never carry a keyblade, and you would see it before you got it. Also, I think the three wishes keychain is genies lamp, and oathkeeper's is Kairi's good luck charm......

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Also, Roxas is Sora's shadow/Nobody, he is based on Sora, but is not the same entity.

He is the same entity. Roxas is apart of Sora. He's Sora's other half. Without Roxas, Sora is incomplete.

Roxas is Sora. There's no doubt about it.

This would give another argument for Roxas re-integration into Sora, as two people cannot wield the Kingdom Key of Light realm at the same time

Who says they can't?

Another question: how *did* Roxas wield the Keyblade without a heart? I'm guessing it responds to memories as well as emotions, otherwise I've just hit upon a major plothole...

It's because he's the Nobody of Sora. Sora's ability to wield the Keyblade allows Roxas to wield the Keyblade.

esper1

He is the same entity. Roxas is apart of Sora. He's Sora's other half. Without Roxas, Sora is incomplete.

I believe Ansem the wise/Diz only said that he holds half of Sora's power.

Roxas is Sora. There's no doubt about it.

I think Roxas disagreed with you, there. Even though some characters in KH2 got confused, they still referred to Sora and Roxas as separate entities.

Who says they can't?

How can an object be in two places at once? They'd have to split it (the power), or one of them would have to make a copy...

It's because he's the Nobody of Sora. Sora's ability to wield the Keyblade allows Roxas to wield the Keyblade.

But the Keyblade is said to be attracted to a wielder based on the strength of their heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back