• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mickey and Riku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoldenHero_2004

I seriously wondered what happened between Riku and Mickey after KH:CoM because it seems like Riku is an enemy now and Mickey is going solo to certain worlds.

Least then half a year people! Time will tell so shortly! SWEET!!!

sora_123

-Riku: So this is the true world. Well, if that's the case, we should let it be engulfed by darkness.
Sora: Riku!

yeah! riku is defently in sora's side.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
yeah it seems that Mickey and Riku join up with Diz in his campaign to defeat the Org. and u have to remember that Riku uses the darkness so he still could be on sora's side but just seeing things from a different perspective.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
I think that Riku is faking trying to get into the order to learn what they are doing.And Mickey is maybe try to find Sora and tell him the plan.

Counterpart

UnkownSora21 said:
yeah it seems that Mickey and Riku join up with Diz in his campaign to defeat the Org. and u have to remember that Riku uses the darkness so he still could be on sora's side but just seeing things from a different perspective.

I agree either that or letting the world they are on get engulfed can reveale something good.Remember Mickey himslef thought that darkness was evil but is good in its own ways.

Shoopuf

I think that Riku is on the good side but only pretending to be bad to spoil the order's plans. There is no way he would go back to the darkside again ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back